Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

anyone have recommendations for blackheads on the nose? ive had them for years and never been able to get rid of them

Im with the other poster, what do yall use for razor bumps on the back of your head..I was burned by some dirty clippers a yr ago..I dont have them bad, but  they're annoying
skin%20tight%20m.jpg

Last edited:
At this point it sounds like they're paying me but that Aztec mask really got a lot of the blackheads off my nose after one use :lol: that **** is crack fam

Yeah salve is a life changer, definitely need to grab some for stuff like this.
my mom gave me some of this a few months back, i think there's an orange scented one, i absolutely love it, i use that & yardley's of london oatmeal soap.

This Aztecs mask stuff is crazy good. Damn. Props to whoever posted it

Came in the mail today from amazon. Did it with apple cider vinegar. worked like a charm. Gonna do it once a week.

Any good moisturizers for sensitive skin? Need something to use after I wash my face. That Noxema stuff is deadly and the Ponds cream I bought isn't really cutting it

Read a couple of Amazon reviews for Fresh Balls and there were complaints that it doesn't dry quickly, dries in clumps, and can get on boxer briefs...any truth or is it just people complaining to complain?

Read a couple of Amazon reviews for Fresh Balls and there were complaints that it doesn't dry quickly, dries in clumps, and can get on boxer briefs...any truth or is it just people complaining to complain?
Or it could be that it is just different for every user since they may apply too much or differently?

Purchased the Aztec clay mask and used it with the vinegar. Can confirm that it's crack. Worked wonders for my face after one use. It did make my girl friend's face break out though for some reason. Her skin was pretty clear before but it exposed some bumps.

Last edited:
Any good moisturizers for sensitive skin? Need something to use after I wash my face. That Noxema stuff is deadly and the Ponds cream I bought isn't really cutting it

Bought bio oil that was recommended and using it for 3 days I like it. I was using the cetaphil moisturizer and has worked but after a few hours my face gets flakey. Using the bio oil I don't get that at all. My joint feels hydrated all the time now. You can get it at Walmart for $20 :lol: but you can buy it on amazon for much less.

You can eat that healing clay too and use it to detox/clean your system out. All the toxins and free radicals stick to it and it just passes through

Just ordered the Aztec clay, waiting for it to come in. How much do you mix with the vinegar?
Supposed to be a 50/50 mix but after a couple of uses you'll find out what works for you

Purchased the Aztec clay mask and used it with the vinegar. Can confirm that it's crack. Worked wonders for my face after one use. It did make my girl friend's face break out though for some reason. Her skin was pretty clear before but it exposed some bumps.
it worked wonders on some parts of my face but I did get a few bumps by my beard. Heard a lot of people say it's just "drawing out the impurities" so I'm gonna see if it still does it after a couple weeks of use

Just ordered the Aztec clay, waiting for it to come in. How much do you mix with the vinegar?

I used just enough to make the clay turn into a good paste. So however much clay you put in the bowl, put just enough vinegar. The first time I used it I put too much vinegar in and it was watery so I had to add a lot more clay.

Anyone found a workaround to the Aztec clay clogging drains?

Can you just peel it off after it dries and clean your face with a wet paper towel after?

Anyone found a workaround to the Aztec clay clogging drains?

Can you just peel it off after it dries and clean your face with a wet paper towel after?
Lol nah man you really gotta scrub this stuff off

I'm gonna try the separate bucket thing a little later to see if it works but outside of that I can't think of anything

Back
Top Bottom