Mens Hygiene.. what are you using? so fresh and so cleannn cleannn..

These are pretty good. Less post shower ash

20230723_175658.jpg

These are my go to’s. Been using both forever. Just alternate randomly

IMG_1245.jpeg

Been preaching that lotion for years. Best I’ve ever used

I used to use this brand. Some are really good and moist. Others you might as well be using the generic soft soap hand wash formula.

I didn't like the antibacterial men care dove. Really f'd me up

Antibacterial anything dries out my skin. I dont need my body to be completely bacteria free. :lol:

The antibacterial Dove only used after sex with harlots, or a boxing/gym session. Not trying to get a Staph infection.

The hypoallergenic Sensitive Skin Dove is where it’s at. Sometimes can’t find it in my country so I just go full body with the CeraVe Facial Cleanser.

Fragrance free is a must. Y’all don’t wear cologne or other fragrances?

I just got the Nivea from Amazon yesterday. I will let you know.

I have sensitive skin and Cremo didn't work well for me when i used it last year.

I used the Nivea energy body wash. It was okay , didn't dry my skin out and I felt clean . These Nivea body washes say 3 in 1 ,(face, body and hair), I don't know about all that . It has sulfate and alcohol in them . Overall it didn't irritate my sensitive skin and I feel alright after using

Do any of y’all use Dr.Bronner’s peppermint soap?! This is the **** and literally makes you feel minty fresh.
IMG_3866.png

I use to. I moved on to "Puracy" I'm trying to be chemical conscious to a certain extent. I do miss the feeling of that peppermint on my balls. Pause!

I was randomly at HEB at grabbed a Cremo bottle. I'm probably going to re-up on another cremo and then try that nivea.

I use to. I moved on to "Puracy" I'm trying to be chemical conscious to a certain extent. I do miss the feeling of that peppermint on my balls. Pause!

I was randomly at HEB at grabbed a Cremo bottle. I'm probably going to re-up on another cremo and then try that nivea.
LOL the first time I had it in the bathroom my man def didn’t know how it felt and he used it and he’s like wtf is that I feel like I used icy hot on my balls 😂 it’s was hilarious.

I need new face wash. What yall using?

Its strong as hell. Ive used a whole bottle for a few months. Had me smelling like eucalyptus all day which isnt a bad thing but I got tired of it.
Lol I have the hemp one as well and my baby uses the unscented baby one.

For face washes I’ve really been like The Ordinary face wash.

Do any of y’all use Dr.Bronner’s peppermint soap?! This is the **** and literally makes you feel minty fresh.
IMG_3866.png

Dr. Bronners is where it’s at! Love their products. I use their sugar soap for hands, and switch between their bars & castile soap for the shower.

The peppermint definitely gives you an invigorating tingle! A little bit of that castile soap goes a long ways too.

I was using Dr. Bronner’s Peppermint for a bit. Then discovered their Sandalwood Jasmine scent. Was my go-to for a while. Used to be in Costco but they stopped carrying it in store and they didn’t sell on the DB website. But you could order via email and send a money order.

Now I use Bevel. More moisturizing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom