Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

Wore mine today for the first time; laced them up at my house, drove to my girls house a few miles away. Got out of the car, went inside her place and tookthem off and noticed right away the printing on the insole already wore off!!! Never had that happen before, and it's not like I'm driving a FredFlintstone car or nothing like that. 50 steps at the most, and I got blank footbeds already. Oh well, glad I copped two.

Originally Posted by AirMax75

Wore mine today for the first time; laced them up at my house, drove to my girls house a few miles away. Got out of the car, went inside her place and took them off and noticed right away the printing on the insole already wore off!!! Never had that happen before, and it's not like I'm driving a Fred Flintstone car or nothing like that. 50 steps at the most, and I got blank footbeds already. Oh well, glad I copped two.
This is why I started putting tape over the insole logos.

Originally Posted by what are you gonna do

^^ if it helps any, people cant see your insoles when you wear your shoes
Haha yeah man I'm well aware of that, just pointing out the decline in quality. Never saw this happen this fast to a pair before. Kids on this siteseem to bug over every little detail so I figured I'd give them something else to complain about.

Anybody know if these are coming to any philly/south jersey ftl/champs. I need pair but refuse to pay 90 for em, yes I'm a cheap bastard

It's a few shades darker than baby blue.

278.jpg
flexfit%20carolina%20blue%201.jpg

Got mine a few days ago. Tried them on and I am fairly pleased with the quality. I think I'll be breaking these out soon.

Going to wait for Tuesday's shipment at work to see if these are going to arrive here in Canada. If not, I'm going to be forced to get it off pick, orEbay.

So , does anybody know if these were made in small quantities ?? I work at an average Foot Action , and we get most AM 90 GR releases with a few premiumreleases also.... but this shoe has not arrived , and it's not available for stock locater orders ...

I finally checked these out at the other FNL in town today. Decent, but nothing to go crazy over. I'll snag a pair with the discount simply because I cansee myself wearing them here and there. Plus, they're mesh.

great looking shoe and comfortable but after 3 or 4 wears the leather on the inside mudgaurd has creased a lot.

these actually arent as nice as i thought they would be in person. that fake mesh crap is pretty cheap looking.. i still wouldnt mind a pair if i could caththem on sale.

Got these today, and these are amazing. One of the best am90s to drop. 08' is going to be a great year.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom