Mesh Toe.. Laser Blue Look Alike.. AM90 (Vivid Blues)

Can anyone get the footlocker SKU for these? I really wanna try an order them if they aint sold out.

Originally Posted by Rytekproject

Eastbay still has most sizes. There are also probably some codes in the coupon codes thread

I wanna get them for 50% off this weekend so I need the SKU to try and stock locate cuz eastbay orders dont get the 50%

Can anyone get a picture of the tag? I really want to order these but cannot find the SKU or UPC at all

i got them on the 50 percent off. there pretty nice. cool summer shoe i got to many DS pairs now just chilling from jordans to foams to air maxs

posted this in the sneaker art forum, i hate how that blue is on the shoe the way it is, so i did these

fv8br5.jpg

if you want to see the shoe with a white swoosh, before i added the darker swoosh, view the following link

http://niketalk.com/topic/50123

Originally Posted by VA757VA

It's a few shades darker than baby blue.

278.jpg
flexfit%20carolina%20blue%201.jpg

exactly... im having a hard time findin things to match...

what are you guys matching with these..
im thinking abut coping one of these two...

A08160-BLKzoom1.jpg

or
provickblack.gif

so nike's now coming out with these shoes with the "fake" type mesh.... well, i suppose it's better than no mesh.....

^^ yeah man the mesh on these is hurtin, its super stiff and creases weird. I'm sure that if nikeid brings back mesh on the 20th this is the mesh we'llbe getting and with a $140 price tag to boot
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom