Messing with the next Man's girl : I want info from some of you Side dudes and Dirty Macks

Met a chick on OKC. Told me she was married and was just dumped by a bf. She met her husband in high school and they both realized they never lived life. So they both agreed to let each other have a sex buddies. She said she was looking for a dedicated sex buddy since the last guy broke it off. She looked and was built exactly like simona halep. She was a freak. I think it was so good because wasn’t my girl and submissive. She was down for anything. She grew up
In Amish country and was elated to screw a black guy. It was one occasion, only because she wanted me to impregnate her.
Damn she must've had the superior jerk off crazy hands.

Met a chick on OKC. Told me she was married and was just dumped by a bf. She met her husband in high school and they both realized they never lived life. So they both agreed to let each other have a sex buddies. She said she was looking for a dedicated sex buddy since the last guy broke it off. She looked and was built exactly like simona halep. She was a freak. I think it was so good because wasn’t my girl and submissive. She was down for anything. She grew up
In Amish country and was elated to screw a black guy. It was one occasion, only because she wanted me to impregnate her.

Are we talking Simona before or after the breast reduction ? I am trying to picture what this girl looks like

One of my young homies is on trial for murder where he killed his ex gf bd..he was messing with one of our friends cousin..our friend told him not to mess with her because she was a grimey chick..my homie started messing with her in 2019..her bd was in jail at this time..fast forward to last year..my homie and ol girl break up..her bd gets out of jail...she gets back with her bd..but she was still messing with my homie, my homie also had a new gf at this timem..fast forward to last August her bd finds out who my homie is..so one day last August her and her bd go out for lunch/dinner and he's texting my homie from her phone talking ****...my homie was talking **** back..later that day he facetimes my homie from her phone while ****ing her..instead of taking the L my homie lost it and goes to her house..when he gets there it's ol girl, her bd, his family and a couple of his friends..my homie and dude started fighting.. one thing led to the next and dude was shot in the head and chest and my homie ended up getting shot in the leg and his car was shot up when he was pulling off...he drove himself to the hospital and passed out when we woke up he was cuffed to the bed
This is dumb.

how you gone say this... and not put your girl number first???

Real question.... have any of y’all ever slept with your friends mom, girls mom, or like one of your mother friends, or an ex of your dad?

I was ALWAYS interested in older women as a kid. I wanted my uncles gf and my mission was to always knock down one of my moms homegirls when I got older :lol: :lol:

Master Zik Master Zik what's funny about that
Ya mans is dumb :lol:

I'm reading ya post and **** keeps escalating and ya boy isn't smart enough to cut that broad and that entire toxic situation out of his life.

Shorty not even his girl, just some chick he smashing and he wants to keep ****ing with her after her child's father comes home from doing a bid and throws disrespect his way.

I specifically laughed at the part where he decided to go to the house, saw dude had friends/fam there, proceeded to fight him anyway, then he gets shot and dude dies.

Car gets shot up and wakes up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed :rofl:

Ya boy lucky he alive. Its all on him but he don't got nobody in his life that even tried to stop him.

Back
Top Bottom