Originally Posted by BdeaZy

can I get a ....lame

and i thought i was bored at the crib..

info on your avy
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

she looks cheap, dirty and whorish
indifferent.gif
, don't get shot by herhusband over her. you're dead, he's in jail and she'll still be doing what she does best.
shut the F___ up N___ we done already seen your girlfriend

OH! and by the way OP....if you didn't smack I'ma be highly disappointed in you. Like a father is disappointed in his ashamed son

Retrospect
Complete, total lame.

How you claimin to be a "panty bandit" and you dont even know basic rules to the game? You're turnin out to be one of them dudes I be talkin about when I say dudes on here be makin these "girl help" threads just to get random props and rep from NT. The first post in this thread was already beyond lame to begin with. People know who you are. You have posted your pic on the net, people here probably have your Twitter/Myspace/facebook, so you cant be that hard to find (ID wise, at least...) and then you go posting her pic braggin about baggin a married chick when somebody here could EASILY be her mans friend or even her friend. So you put yourself, her AND, worst of all, her MAN on blast by just posting her pic alone talkin bout "She married and I'm talkin to her, bla bla bla..." What kinda....

Now here you go talkin bout exposing yourself even more by inviting the chick to the movies so the whole entire town can see you and her parading around town like some fancy clown with this lil 19 year old married bird on your arm giggling and buying candy and pop corn at the consession stand. Son, you see where I'm goin here? You messin up bad. Your logic is flawed, her's is better. She refused to go to the movies with you because she's smart enough to remember that she's married and she cant be out in the town like that so somebody can see her and ruin her lil thing thing she got goin. And I dont even wanna hear "we were goin way accross to some other part of the state to go to the movies so we wouldnt get caught" because. NO. Also, she.. I mean they have an upper hand because she(I mean THEY...) know where you live. AND THEN you go to HER house kickin it on the couch and whatnot like Prodigy on Trife Life TRYIN to get dat mass beat (no mo).

So now, you bringin this 19 year old married chick to your place DRUGGING HER UP, CUDDLING AND KISSING HER AND DIDNT SMASH. FAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLUUUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I have lost any little ounce respect for your avy, posts, and screen name that I had. The only panties you takin are from department stores homey. You just proved it.

Some of you kids kill me...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Retrospect
Complete, total lame.

How you claimin to be a "panty bandit" and you dont even know basic rules to the game? You're turnin out to be one of them dudes I be talkin about when I say dudes on here be makin these "girl help" threads just to get random props and rep from NT. The first post in this thread was already beyond lame to begin with. People know who you are. You have posted your pic on the net, people here probably have your Twitter/Myspace/facebook, so you cant be that hard to find (ID wise, at least...) and then you go posting her pic braggin about baggin a married chick when somebody here could EASILY be her mans friend or even her friend. So you put yourself, her AND, worst of all, her MAN on blast by just posting her pic alone talkin bout "She married and I'm talkin to her, bla bla bla..." What kinda....

Now here you go talkin bout exposing yourself even more by inviting the chick to the movies so the whole entire town can see you and her parading around town like some fancy clown with this lil 19 year old married bird on your arm giggling and buying candy and pop corn at the consession stand. Son, you see where I'm goin here? You messin up bad. Your logic is flawed, her's is better. She refused to go to the movies with you because she's smart enough to remember that she's married and she cant be out in the town like that so somebody can see her and ruin her lil thing thing she got goin. And I dont even wanna hear "we were goin way accross to some other part of the state to go to the movies so we wouldnt get caught" because. NO. Also, she.. I mean they have an upper hand because she(I mean THEY...) know where you live. AND THEN you go to HER house kickin it on the couch and whatnot like Prodigy on Trife Life TRYIN to get dat mass beat (no mo).

So now, you bringin this 19 year old married chick to your place DRUGGING HER UP, CUDDLING AND KISSING HER AND DIDNT SMASH. FAAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLLUUUUUUURRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I have lost any little ounce respect for your avy, posts, and screen name that I had. The only panties you takin are from department stores homey. You just proved it.

M136_AT-4_rocket_launcher.jpg

laugh.gif

And he caught feelings cuz he came back talkin bout he miss kickin it with her.
laugh.gif
Man, for real. Some of you dudes need a role model. I'll volunteer my email address/phone number to any of you that need help or advice when it comes to chicks because this is kinda sad. Bruh, just let me know... I'm serious...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Retrospect
Complete, total lame.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JayHood23

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS
Rule #1.

YOU provide the place IF you are going to mess with a woman with a dude. Why go to her place when her man can pop up at any given moment?
exactly.

roll.gif
roll.gif
her dude bout to open up a can of ... on you

Retrospect
Complete, total lame.

laugh.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kakashi

she looks cheap, dirty and whorish
indifferent.gif
, don't get shot by her husband over her. you're dead, he's in jail and she'll still be doing what she does best.

looks like getting you mad is what she does best.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by R31J23

you at her crib, she half way drunk and you didnt even think.."let me just pull it out" shame on you
smh.gif
sick.gif
nah i dont take advantage of females like that.
WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Since when is whipping it out "taking advantage of females"? Lets not even get to the part that you're messing with a married woman but somehow don't take advantage of females.
master zik, dog ive learned that youre just a sensitive dude ever since those days on that other board and you try to clown for whatever reason. imma just go ahead and let you be a female and be jealous about it, and just like i tell females i argue with you "you win"
laugh.gif
, none of its fabricated, and to whoever said i was ignoring you im not your post was just irrelevant, shes from arkansas. got some goose in my system and its whatever. i went over there tonight and im done with this broad. its not happening, just not feeling this situation at all anymore. I'm over it. I apologize for not being as thristy as yall dudes are by whipping it out in hopes to get some P. Its not that important to my life. ya'll put that joint on a pedestal and that just aint me.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So you sayin this whole saga was just for some cuddle time?! You was just tryin to be a nice guy and take her to the movies bro?

Spoiler [+]
bangs_cd.jpg

Hold up???? Money ain't hit that yet??? This is been brought back from last decade for us to find out he was spooning shorty??? Woooooowwwww

And he caught feelings cuz he came back talkin bout he miss kickin it with her.
laugh.gif
Man, for real. Some of you dudes need a role model. I'll volunteer my email address/phone number to any of you that need help or advice when it comes to chicks because this is kinda sad. Bruh, just let me know... I'm serious...

*weak*

Retrospect
Complete, total lame.

laugh.gif
118i0z5.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS
Rule #1.

YOU provide the place IF you are going to mess with a woman with a dude. Why go to her place when her man can pop up at any given moment?

Thats 101 right there, homey you are asking for trouble going to her place.

Wow. I can't believe dudes are co-signing messing with a married chick. Where's the integrity and respect? Who cares if her man isn't doing his job. She should divorce the dude then.

Back
Top Bottom