Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JayHood23

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS
Rule #1.

YOU provide the place IF you are going to mess with a woman with a dude. Why go to her place when her man can pop up at any given moment?

Thats 101 right there, homey you are asking for trouble going to her place.

this_will_not_end_well.sized.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by JayHood23

To whoever it was that asked how long I've known her, its been about a week.

*Update*

But anyway, I went to her spot and I asked where her husband was and she said he's outta town in SC for the weekend and left her home alone. I saw a smashed laptop by the chair she was sitting in and I asked her what happened to it and she told me he smashed it and he's violent and dramatic. She wanted to pop a pill and we went to my house to get them and then got a bottle of moscato. Went back to her place and got a little tipsy but nothing too crazy. She came and laid down on the couch I was sitting on kept falling asleep
tired.gif
. So I woke her and we kissed for a little while and I got my feel on. I spent the night over there and just got home at 6:25. I asked if she wanted me to swing through later and she says sure. This time I'm gonna put in work and say eff all the conservative BS
Rule #1.

YOU provide the place IF you are going to mess with a woman with a dude. Why go to her place when her man can pop up at any given moment?

Thats 101 right there, homey you are asking for trouble going to her place.

this_will_not_end_well.sized.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by M1dnightMobster

Wow. I can't believe dudes are co-signing messing with a married chick. Where's the integrity and respect? Who cares if her man isn't doing his job. She should divorce the dude then.
Sad thing is, people think its cool now. People don't value much anymore.
tired.gif

I wont be surprised the day when someone gets caught slipping and ends up dead.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom