Met This Chick.....*Pics* Another Pic Added Pg. 3 * Another Update Pg. 11*

Originally Posted by JayHood23

***Update***

So I text her earlier today to see if she wanted to go to the movies and she was down and she hit me with the "we'll see". So she text me a little while ago and I asked if she was still gonna go and she replies "I'm not in the best of moods, but you can come chill at my house"
eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response
SMASH and update

***Update***

So I text her earlier today to see if she wanted to go to the movies and she was down and she hit me with the "we'll see". So she text me a little while ago and I asked if she was still gonna go and she replies "I'm not in the best of moods, but you can come chill at my house"
eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response
its a trap!

That's asking for trouble...ol'boy gonna walk in on y'all and get his double homicide on

Hood.... you know me bro. I wouldn't steer you wrong, stand clear of this #%%*. It could turn all bad real quick. Especially at her place

Idk OP things starting to sound a little skeptical
Its one thing to come in between a marriage, but to do it in their home is just asking for trouble
btw how long have you known her?

She is very pretty my man...
but there are more prettier single women out there.
Did she give you any reasoning to why she doesn't like
her marriage?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

***Update***

eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

this-will-not-end-well.jpg

just the position of his spine and his body stance is telling you he's about to kick some @!*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

***Update***

eek.gif
+
grin.gif
by this response

this-will-not-end-well.jpg

R.I.P.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom