Metal Gear Solid 5 confirmed

tumblr_lutp2bE99g1qdqlkxo1_500.jpg

Hideo Kojima is back behind the wheel for the next installment in the Metal Gear Solid franchise.

First details of the project are revealed in the upcoming issue of the Official PlayStation Magazine UK, where Kojima himself discusses plans for Metal Gear Solid 5 and the recently teased Project Ogre.

The issue hits newsstands on November 29, though excerpts from the interview are said to be available online sometime next week.

2w53v69.jpg

damn I remember when you had to fight psycho mantis and the screen would blank out saying "hideo" instead of "video" at the top right...had me like "WTFZORS!!!" then you had to plug player 1's controls into the player 2 port and then the dude would ask you if you liked playing certain games because he read your memory card.

Tricky bastard.

Well Raiden will be playable in Rising, there's already 3 games about Big Boss (most awesome character imo), so I'm 95% sure it'll be about S.Snake.

Don't see Solid Snake bein in this. Dude had that money last game.lol. Not to mention dude was gettin old.

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I hope Snake is in it!!!!!!!!!
Game needs to focus on Ocelot............such a central character to the whole series, would be interesting

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn I remember when you had to fight psycho mantis and the screen would blank out saying "hideo" instead of "video" at the top right...had me like "WTFZORS!!!" then you had to plug player 1's controls into the player 2 port and then the dude would ask you if you liked playing certain games because he read your memory card.

Tricky bastard.
One of my top 5 gaming moments of all time. Felt like I was in the Matrix 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo
BEST VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE. EVER.
I'm going Resident Evil on that one but MGS is a very close second
I guess we won't be seeing that game with Raiden ever released
i couldn't agree more both of those franchises are an instant cop...my body is ready for mgs 5
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 4one5

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo
BEST VIDEO GAME FRANCHISE. EVER.
I'm going Resident Evil on that one but MGS is a very close second
I guess we won't be seeing that game with Raiden ever released

MGS Rising is still in production. Its even mentioned on that cover. 

RE over MGS? Nahhhhh

I'll take MGS story and gameplay over RE's clumsy %$@ controls any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

I bought a PS3 solely to play MGS4 then sold it after I was done with it

YESSS!!!!!

Please be PS3 exclusive. Or better yet, PS4 launch title.

Back
Top Bottom