Metal Gear Solid 5 confirmed

Originally Posted by swendro88

YESSS!!!!!

Please be PS3 exclusive. Or better yet, PS4 launch title.
PS4 x MGS 5 bundle.  
pimp.gif

my body is ready.

^I'm considering picking it up. Imagine if they had MGS 1 in HD though 
sick.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I bought MGS 1 off PSN and even with the crap graphics and controls, that game is still one of the best. I know there was a remake for the Gamecube but still...

Anyways, MGS is the best series of all time IMO
pimp.gif
The story, the stealth game play, and the graphics
eek.gif
Anyone remember the first time they put in MGS 2 on their PS2s? So far ahead of its time visually...

*queue that gif with two dudes watching flick, then high-fiving each other*

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn I remember when you had to fight psycho mantis and the screen would blank out saying "hideo" instead of "video" at the top right...had me like "WTFZORS!!!" then you had to plug player 1's controls into the player 2 port and then the dude would ask you if you liked playing certain games because he read your memory card.

Tricky bastard.
One of my top 5 gaming moments of all time. Felt like I was in the Matrix 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hell yea!

They still gotta remake MG and MG2: Solid Snake.

If he does another remake of MGS1.. 
eyes.gif

Battling against Big Boss?
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Last Time i ever played Metal Gear Solid was MGS 2 : Sons of Liberty ... Wow... That was so long ago ... 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

it was such a hard game for me to beat back then .. omg... I dont even think i beat the game cause i gave up
laugh.gif
 Loved it though... 

Anyways, 

Should i pick up MGS 3 and/or 4 ? Worth it?

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

^I'm considering picking it up. Imagine if they had MGS 1 in HD though 
sick.gif

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I bought MGS 1 off PSN and even with the crap graphics and controls, that game is still one of the best. I know there was a remake for the Gamecube but still...

Anyways, MGS is the best series of all time IMO
pimp.gif
The story, the stealth game play, and the graphics
eek.gif
Anyone remember the first time they put in MGS 2 on their PS2s? So far ahead of its time visually...
MGS2 is one of the best games ever. So sick

To everyone that's saying " hope snake will be on it " what happen to him? (xbox fan but I do like this franchise, never played part 4 )

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

To everyone that's saying " hope snake will be on it " what happen to him? (xbox fan but I do like this franchise, never played part 4 )

he died at the end from foxdie virus i believe, or was it og big boss that died. i dont quite remember. i know they both met at end and one died, or both. who knows, gonna go replay lol

Back
Top Bottom