Metallic Gold Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle To Release (10/22/2016)

My homie just picked me up a sz 11.5 from Blends LA so they must of have had a lot to have pairs leftover.

I got a email order from socialstatus at 6pm and I paid just a few minutes ago. These must have been really available

Yeah just peeped shoe gallery (Miami) my story page on IG and they showed a stockroom pic with hundreds of pairs of pinnacle 1 & 6 and it was tagged roughly 2 pm EST

Last edited:
The release info was scarce, but seems most of the NT brethren cooked. The average person probably didn't even know they released, or how to go about getting them. I wasn't coming up with much of anything on my initial search. Just a couple international sites, and some of those were capitalizing on the lack of info. Had one in cart on titolo, but after seeing the conversion (over $350 US) decided to wait. Finally got one on SNS but forgot all about the slides after doing their captcha for 20 mins, the slides were around $40 on there. Just glad to land a pair of the 6s and be done with this one.

Westbay talk aside, this was one of the more informative threads - especially when the rest of the normal sources of news were pretty light on details. Appreciate you all.

Man, i had to be away this weekend.....any spots still have them? looking for a size 10. 
Idk. I really haven't seen a lot shops say they was sold out (I'm sure they are though) I was e mail wish, darkside, social status, and oneness to see if they have your size left. It's won't hurt

Back
Top Bottom