Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

^ I'm right behind you two 110%..I'll pass for sure if they intend to release them as pro's instead of ones.

pro's are cool, ones are cool also.the swoosh makes the shoe a little more bulky imo. i just like foams period. i dont think they suck though.. the red pro's would be the last on my list to get, the look very clownish...they must have that shine like homey said, the red pros were very dull looking

I take back what I said in the other thread about the Copper Foams. I'm grabbin the reds, whether they be pros or ones. I'm also all about the Black/Navy FP2s.

Originally Posted by matttherippersanchez

I take back what I said in the other thread about the Copper Foams. I'm grabbin the reds, whether they be pros or ones. I'm also all about the Black/Navy FP2s.

good luck with that

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Uptempos are so necessary...

Very true.
glasses.gif

It's about darn time!, the UP3s are the one of the GOATS for ballin'. Anyway they just need to release the "ROCK" edition pe maybe at a HOH for my man Mitch Richmond one of the best shooters in the league during his career. Man my UP3 got destroyed from playing every freaking day almost, man I love you NIKE releasing these again I feel like I'm 15 again!

Ok so lets kill this thread about red metallic foam one's. Only one cat in here has said this and thats the one who started the thread. It is not in ISS or any other circle so far and its now February and this thread came out last year. We are not getting these at all. My man at the HOH's in NY and the one here in MD have not confirmed this release and they know way ahead of time. Kill the talk about foams please. btw they are one of my favorites but its getting annoying already.

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

Ok so lets kill this thread about red metallic foam one's. Only one cat in here has said this and thats the one who started the thread. It is not in ISS or any other circle so far and its now February and this thread came out last year. We are not getting these at all. My man at the HOH's in NY and the one here in MD have not confirmed this release and they know way ahead of time. Kill the talk about foams please. btw they are one of my favorites but its getting annoying already.

anything thing is possible.  also, there are many times when the employees (especially @ FTL) don't know what the hell is dropping also.  u have to remember OP's source actually sat & spoke with these nike reps for like 2 hours if i read correctly
nerd.gif
  and this is what was told to him.  as we all know everything @ nike/jb is tentative until it actually releases.  so we will just have to be patient, but i wouldn't dismiss it just yet. 
wink.gif

i thought about it...i don't want red foamposites....at all.

da black and red penny foamposites and da all red foamposite pros were enough.

I think ima cry coppers, eggplants, pearls, now red foams...consider them all coppef but damn that's nearly 900 dollars...

I think ima cry coppers, eggplants, pearls, now red foams...consider them all coppef but damn that's nearly 900 dollars...

Back
Top Bottom