Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

i'll take reds easily ..... wonder if this is the metallic blue i been hearing about...? Like dark neon royal better grey would be amazing.

89a36cf54e8a7a992b330dcb9da5477559c58234.jpg

olympic foam pic up top those green foams would be so raw im rocking my coppers right now ppl asking where you got em lol

im not a big fan of these colored foams...but the pic is sick !!! Them BLK/RED Uptempos will be purchased...but them other will hit sale racks...just like the FP1's are already on sale

uuuuuuummmmmmmmmm those might be the metallic blues that i heard were dropping in april or may... reds are def a must but them blue's look n pretty sweet as well
pimp.gif

I'm digging the idea of red foams as long as they are darker...deeper even than the ones in that Beijing pic. More like a maroon. Just as long as they aren't the shade of red they used on the Foam Pros awhile back, it'll be good.

made this ps a few days ago to get the idea of it.......make sure nike knows that the clear sole and white check is a must.

BP did another PS...just can't find it right now lol

updated PS

As much as I like foams I don't wear red enough to justify paying $200 for these.  I'm trying to get out of buying kicks I won't wear.

Back
Top Bottom