Metallic Red Foam 1, Black/Navy FP2, Air Max Uptempo 3 CONFIRMED for 2010 (stock photos)

^
Never?

I know how hard foams are to make, and im sure foam id wouldnt be easy.

But i wouldnt say Never, stranger things have happened.

Whos to say in a year or 2, NIKE wont find an easier or more cost effective way to make foams.

Then I'd stop buying them, because that would mean Nike would start releasing crap like they do with most retros and JB retros.

That's one reason I don't want them to be too popular. Just popular enough to get a couple of releases a year. If Nike finds a way to maximize that $200 sneaker, it would be all she wrote with quality and garbage colorways.

^ Pessimist lol.

Im sayin, why dismiss the idea so easily?

If Foam id was done properly it could be a beautiful thing.

With a high enough price tag, couldnt they keep the same quality?....Id easily pay an extra hundred retail.

Limited time only, not a million colorways...It could work.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Then I'd stop buying them, because that would mean Nike would start releasing crap like they do with most retros and JB retros.

That's one reason I don't want them to be too popular. Just popular enough to get a couple of releases a year. If Nike finds a way to maximize that $200 sneaker, it would be all she wrote with quality and garbage colorways.

this

All this talk about Foam IDs (which, btw, I don't think will ever happen) makes me wonder what color Foam everyone would like to see next. Personally, I'd love to see a silver metallic colorway just like the coppers or some ghost white Foams with an icy sole of course!

Originally Posted by MerkurPosite

All this talk about Foam IDs (which, btw, I don't think will ever happen) makes me wonder what color Foam everyone would like to see next. Personally, I'd love to see a silver metallic colorway just like the coppers or some ghost white Foams with an icy sole of course!

i really want them to release the black with a clear sole but probably wont happen
ohwell.gif

FR4CH1S3, I'd put money on the black foams to retro late this year. Nike be doin' a lot with foams this year. Its a clear attempt to hype their foam game. Can't stop won't stop. I'll be looking forward to pics of the red foams- if factual.

word i been waiting on these red foam pics for ever.. i heard they were scrapped, i heard they gonna be the last to drop this year, all this fugazi info... if they are gonna drop i hope they sexy, the red pro's were so dull looking...

Back
Top Bottom