Method Man and Redman - BLACKOUT2!

Joined Apr 20, 2007
Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by THE GR8

did this really JUST get posted? Really?
I just listened to it.

Did you really just come in here?

Um yeah considering this album came out almost 2 weeks ago and there is a 10 or something page thread about this lurking around somewhere

A little *@@+!%+ late, dont call me out, NT doesnt need you to make up a thread every time you think of something to write

and i liked BO2 btw

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
Top 5 (mainstream) albums of '09 so far.

FAR better than relapse.

8/10.

Joined May 3, 2009

I just listened to it.

Um yeah considering this album came out almost 2 weeks ago and there is a 10 or something page thread about this lurking around somewhere

A little *@@+!%+ late, dont call me out, NT doesnt need you to make up a thread every time you think of something to write

and i liked BO2 btw
Really gotta be a jack %#* about it though?

Joined Jan 3, 2008
Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

I just listened to it.

and i liked BO2 btw
Really gotta be a jack %#* about it though?
He does, and seeing that he probably needs some &%#@! or something, i'll PM him some material so he'll know where to look. Furthermorei'll let you keep deciding what a MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET needs and you're not even a moderator. Fall back...rather...fall off.

Joined Jun 15, 2004
Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by r0yalty

AIRJORDAN JB23 wrote:
[hr][/hr]
Real good album, they came through.
Poor a** execution.
Worst execution of that gif I have ever seen.
Word

What happened with the Method Man & Joe Budden "Beef" I stopped following after Meth was on the radio talking about he wanna fight nobattle

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now