Method Man: You need to change something about this site Vol. Left Behind

Method Man et alia,

While I admire your dedication to Niketalk and the foundation ofthis board, you know and I know that Niketalk has taken a hit in terms of usersvisiting, amount of quality posting, and the overall integration withtechnology. From not having any mobile applications to not havinga presence on Social Networking sites, we as a community is strugglingto compete with other sites that offer similar experiences.

Not writing a long thought out letter that would probably take upmuch of my time and of course your time, simply put, we need a revolution onNiketalk. Changing the banner is not cutting it in 2011, and you and I knowthat and I am positive everyone else notices. When a community drops from 20kunique visitors a day to 2k unique visitors a day, and nothing has changed,something is WRONG. When we go from averaging plenty of posts within an hour tojust a measly amount during the day, something is WRONG.

Please find the needs to change the context of this site byallowing more integration that allows easy access… there is absolutely no needto log on to Niketalk.com when you have an iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android,etc in the 21[sup]st[/sup] century.

Regards,

ToyCollector123

Method Man et alia,

While I admire your dedication to Niketalk and the foundation ofthis board, you know and I know that Niketalk has taken a hit in terms of usersvisiting, amount of quality posting, and the overall integration withtechnology. From not having any mobile applications to not havinga presence on Social Networking sites, we as a community is strugglingto compete with other sites that offer similar experiences.

Not writing a long thought out letter that would probably take upmuch of my time and of course your time, simply put, we need a revolution onNiketalk. Changing the banner is not cutting it in 2011, and you and I knowthat and I am positive everyone else notices. When a community drops from 20kunique visitors a day to 2k unique visitors a day, and nothing has changed,something is WRONG. When we go from averaging plenty of posts within an hour tojust a measly amount during the day, something is WRONG.

Please find the needs to change the context of this site byallowing more integration that allows easy access… there is absolutely no needto log on to Niketalk.com when you have an iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Android,etc in the 21[sup]st[/sup] century.

Regards,

ToyCollector123

Mobile browsing is a Yuku platform issue and not anything Niketalk as a standalone site can do anything about without changing hosts

Mobile browsing is a Yuku platform issue and not anything Niketalk as a standalone site can do anything about without changing hosts

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Not true. 4 sites on Yuku have an iPad app. Thanks

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Not true. 4 sites on Yuku have an iPad app. Thanks

never had problems browsing from smartphone. having an app is pretty much unnecessary.
regular mobile phones is another issue though...

never had problems browsing from smartphone. having an app is pretty much unnecessary.
regular mobile phones is another issue though...

93436b7343124ebf05ecc4ce4a0bfbe104e688eb.gif

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif
'

i like NT the way it is
pimp.gif
personally i hate mobile version websites

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif
'

i like NT the way it is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif

you know your icon is waaay over the limit right? yea i snitched.
Spoiler [+]
come at me, bro

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
come at me, bro

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif
'

i like NT the way it is
pimp.gif

Your avatar is 2mb tho
sick.gif

This is the reason why we need a mobile app. Wasting my GB per month on this site is making me 
mad.gif

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif
'

i like NT the way it is
pimp.gif

Your avatar is 2mb tho
sick.gif

This is the reason why we need a mobile app. Wasting my GB per month on this site is making me 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
come at me, bro
you know i dont careeee right?
Spoiler [+]
u mirin bro?

yeah u mirin bro

Originally Posted by sn00pee

someone ban OP
jk
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
come at me, bro
you know i dont careeee right?
Spoiler [+]
u mirin bro?

yeah u mirin bro

Anyone else read the title and thought OP was talking about Method Man the Rapper?!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom