Mexican drug cartels don't play

Originally Posted by Put em up

28k in 6 year
eek.gif
that is insane!
co-sign
They should be classified as serial killers, not drug dealers.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

The cause can be linked to the United States and its efforts to rid Colombia of the narco violence and cocaine production. If anyone is interested I can type  out a little explanation of how drug violence escalated in Mexico.

enlighten.

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

The cause can be linked to the United States and its efforts to rid Colombia of the narco violence and cocaine production. If anyone is interested I can type  out a little explanation of how drug violence escalated in Mexico.

enlighten.

juarez was recently names "most dangerous city in the world"
beating out cities in the mid east where there is a war going on..
smh.gif

A cartel recently beheaded some people in my home state of Michoacan...
SMH
eyes.gif

It got this bad because the current president (Calderon) raged war against them
His political party the PAN won office back in 2000 before that the PRI party was in office for 71 years; the PRI party knew that drug trafficking was heavy however they turned the other cheek and warned them not to mess with the civilians, Mexico was never this bad with the violence however when a government declares war on a multi billion dollar industry well you get the result of what mexico is in now

Its a damn shame that the motherland has came to this; one of the most richest countries in the Americas yet there is only a 10% wealth rate. theres a huge gap in the socio economic and the only way to get rid of this is for the government to start providing jobs, welfare, education, etc...
The drug business is an easy thing to get into because of how much money there is to make, especially when people suffer from poverty
I know from experience because i have family that were in the business down there (dnt know if they still are) but its a damn shame what people have to do to eat

In reality one cant blame the Narco because its a social opportunity that would provide someone to eat, it all starts from the top (Government), that needs to be fixed not the other way around

His political party the PAN won office back in 2000 before that the PRI party was in office for 71 years; the PRI party knew that drug trafficking was heavy however they turned the other cheek and warned them not to mess with the civilians, Mexico was never this bad with the violence however when a government declares war on a multi billion dollar industry well you get the result of what mexico is in now

Its a damn shame that the motherland has came to this; one of the most richest countries in the Americas yet there is only a 10% wealth rate. theres a huge gap in the socio economic and the only way to get rid of this is for the government to start providing jobs, welfare, education, etc...
The drug business is an easy thing to get into because of how much money there is to make, especially when people suffer from poverty
I know from experience because i have family that were in the business down there (dnt know if they still are) but its a damn shame what people have to do to eat

In reality one cant blame the Narco because its a social opportunity that would provide someone to eat, it all starts from the top (Government), that needs to be fixed not the other way around

smh.gif

SMH
eyes.gif

Man those arsenals are stupid!
I remember watching a special on Cartels and they went on a tour of one of the warehouses where they keep all the $@%$ they confiscate
from them and MAN!
MAD bricks of Marijuana and Coke (probably enough to last a few lifetime),piles and piles of guns and ammo and so much cash it didn't make sense!
laugh.gif
I refuse to believe that a few of those "guards" ain't dipping in that $@%$ from time to time.

Man those arsenals are stupid!
I remember watching a special on Cartels and they went on a tour of one of the warehouses where they keep all the $@%$ they confiscate
from them and MAN!
MAD bricks of Marijuana and Coke (probably enough to last a few lifetime),piles and piles of guns and ammo and so much cash it didn't make sense!
laugh.gif
I refuse to believe that a few of those "guards" ain't dipping in that $@%$ from time to time.

smh.gif

SMH
eyes.gif

smh.gif

SMH
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

Yea all that wouldn't be happening if he wouldn't have gone at them like that
smh.gif

But El Chapo and Mayo are the only good Druglords left. They don't do stuff like the others
smh.gif
, Y'all know what I mean.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Yea all that wouldn't be happening if he wouldn't have gone at them like that
smh.gif

But El Chapo and Mayo are the only good Druglords left. They don't do stuff like the others
smh.gif
, Y'all know what I mean.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

26K is a low ball, do you know how many missing people have yet to be discovered in caves, gulf of mexico, or the ashes?

nope, how many?

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

26K is a low ball, do you know how many missing people have yet to be discovered in caves, gulf of mexico, or the ashes?

nope, how many?

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What for?...thats not The US problem.

I have some family that lives in Cuernavaca, I didnt know they were that wealthy there.

Back
Top Bottom