Mexican drug cartels don't play

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Send the marines over there to stop all of this

What for?...thats not The US problem.

I have some family that lives in Cuernavaca, I didnt know they were that wealthy there.

Read that earlier today...crazy.

From what I was reading, didn't it get this bad because a couple of years ago with the government declaring war on the cartels and drug lords? Also, the leader of the cartel was killed and ever since there has been an interwal war of people vying for power to replace him and also other cartels trying to move in for territory. Something to that effect. These factors and others have made the drug war escalate.

Read that earlier today...crazy.

From what I was reading, didn't it get this bad because a couple of years ago with the government declaring war on the cartels and drug lords? Also, the leader of the cartel was killed and ever since there has been an interwal war of people vying for power to replace him and also other cartels trying to move in for territory. Something to that effect. These factors and others have made the drug war escalate.

eek.gif
eek.gif

Lets just say the "holy grail" of territory is the borders(Tijuana, Juarez, etc) thats what the cartels really fight for, thats the reason why there is more violence in these cities + having deported thugs (Salvatrucha, Mexican Mafia, others) working for them takes killings to another level

Lets just say the "holy grail" of territory is the borders(Tijuana, Juarez, etc) thats what the cartels really fight for, thats the reason why there is more violence in these cities + having deported thugs (Salvatrucha, Mexican Mafia, others) working for them takes killings to another level

smh.gif

I also read an article that mentioned the fight for power, where without so-called "guidance" from the drug lords it left them open to compete for positions of power. seems like they'll do anything to be on top.

smh.gif

I also read an article that mentioned the fight for power, where without so-called "guidance" from the drug lords it left them open to compete for positions of power. seems like they'll do anything to be on top.

My mom is from Cuernavaca.. half of my family is over there.. place has always been dangerous

My mom is from Cuernavaca.. half of my family is over there.. place has always been dangerous

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

I have some family that lives in Cuernavaca, I didnt know they were that wealthy there.

Oh, so you don't think this affects illegals crossing the border and coming over to the US, looking for a better life?

You also act like these drugs aren't making its way over to the US.

The US has EVERY RIGHT to send our Military branches down to Mexico to clean that +!$! up.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Oh, so you don't think this affects illegals crossing the border and coming over to the US, looking for a better life?

You also act like these drugs aren't making its way over to the US.

The US has EVERY RIGHT to send our Military branches down to Mexico to clean that +!$! up.

Back
Top Bottom