Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

Yo I'm watching this video now and I all I can say is
smh.gif
smh.gif

!%+$ is real out there in Mexico....I can't fathom how anyone
can still cosign or
pimp.gif
these dudes. Within 4 hours the narrator went to
3 different crime scenes where 5 people got murked. 4 hours.

Originally Posted by CJ003

dude should give it up before he gets caught...get some plastic surgery and move to an island and enjoy it....but like most drug dealers he's probably addicted to the money and will eventually get caught by the us
Give up before he gets caught? Son is wanted by the US. What's the reward? 5 million.

He might as well go out like Pablo, till the death

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We can all say we respect his hustle, grind, ambition whatever..... but if part of his grind is terrorizing and killing innocent people.....than nah, I peace n't cosign that. No matter how rich dude is.
I mean its not cool to kill innocent people... but did he?

they said when he went into the resturante everything was one peace no one got hurt... it seems like majority of the people he killed were already at war with him...
Just watch the video and tell me if you still feel the same way. 7000 in a year, that is like 20 bodies a day. The chief of police is ridingaround 10 deep in armored vehicles like he is in Iraq.

all in all you have to give him his respect

yes he killed like 7000 people but its all part of his lifestyle that he chjose to live..

idk i cant think of anything to say haha im just posting in here so i can read it later

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by parada45

How has dude not been caught yet lol

when he no longer can make money for "the man" he'll get arrested (for show)

until then dudes gettttttinnnnnnnnggggg money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the fact that he makes FORBES
eek.gif
eek.gif

IF BMF should have stayed together Jeezy would be listed
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Too bad G. Bush didn't like black ppl...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

all in all you have to give him his respect

yes he killed like 7000 people but its all part of his lifestyle that he chjose to live..

idk i cant think of anything to say haha im just posting in here so i can read it later

pimp.gif

That's just the amount in the past two years.. The amount is the total of deaths that have been accumulated between Chapo's people, the SinaloaCartel, and their rivals, the Gulf Cartel.

Add a couple of other players, such as the Tijuana Cartel and people from more southern regions and you get that number.

Like the video stated, all these mass killings started going down once the new Mexican President came into office. He has held his ground against thesecartels and since then the homicide rate has escalated, police officers have been fired and killed, police chiefs have been targeted and murdered, and mayorsand state officials have resigned due to threats.

So now, not only do you have the cartels fighting for territory and border cities/routes but you also have them fighting government and military presence. Thecartels are trying to get the government to back off and they're also taking hits which is why the murder rate has increased. There are still elements ofthe federal police, national army, and government officials still working for these cartels. It's like a game and all these dead bodies are simply pawns.

No matter how many people get murdered, how many seizures the government makes, or if a the chiefs of these cartels get caught/killed - this will stillcontinue regardless. These people have carefully aligned themselves in the event that they do get caught their business will still go on. It's a scaryand crazy situation but for Mexico but it doesn't make sense to get rid of these dudes. Mexico's economy would suffer drastically.

I'm not condoning his violence, but

You guys really have no idea about the scope of his crime syndicate.

He has power from wherever he is hiding at over the entire California correctional department, tens of thousands of gang member foot soldiers in the U.S andthat's not even talking about his private armies, professional teams of hit-men and political connections.

Obviously this is nothing like Pablo and the Medellin, but in this day and age being able to have such a massive network survive with countless governmentsafter you, snitches, rival cartels.

Nothing short of impressive.

It's not the drug dealing that bothers me, but all the killings. The U.S should legalize marijuana, it would solve some the problems they are facing.

That video was depressing. They journalists had enough of it and didn't even bother to see the next murder scene at the end.

Such a shame dude is getting praised.

He's famous for the wrong things.

My family is deep and all over Mexico. I hate the things my family members have been a part of. Half of my family overthere are real saints, the other half...They don't exist to me. The stories my father & uncles used to tell me of their childhood are
frown.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
. They're so paranoid that to this day...guns, rifles,knives, you name it are hidden all over the house, everywhere
eek.gif
. The onlyother people I know personally that are this paranoid, are people who grew up in Afghanistan.

tired.gif
@ how America views my country cause of creeps like this.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Thats def enough money to make me happy lol

but of course he hasnt been caught, in third world countries, you can do anything with money

what amazes me is how Mugabe hasnt been assassinated

Mexico isn't a third world country
indifferent.gif

Regardless of right or wrong, most of us are just amazed that FORBES published this report
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Thats def enough money to make me happy lol

but of course he hasnt been caught, in third world countries, you can do anything with money

what amazes me is how Mugabe hasnt been assassinated

Mexico isn't a third world country
indifferent.gif
I'll give you that, but it definitely ain't First World.

Back
Top Bottom