Mexican Drug Lord on Forbes Rich List with $1 Billion

Actually I would say mexico is a third world country. Check the newest CIA international outlook. Mexico and Pakistan are labelled as the newest "failedstates". Cmon its no secret Mexico is easily one of the most corrupt country's in the world. Theres no defending this. It may not be specifically a"third world country" but it is a failed state by every measure.

In the last 50 years the only form of legitimacy in Mexico came after the influx of American Corporations ... hell even Fox was a Coca Cola executive .. but onthe real visiting mexico is different than anywhere else. Ive been all over Africa and have not seen police corruption and people beggin for tips at such anextreme.

Its a shame because Mexican people are genuinly cordial and very hospitable. Great culture, beautiful country... someone simply needs to take control of thatsituation.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Thats def enough money to make me happy lol

but of course he hasnt been caught, in third world countries, you can do anything with money

what amazes me is how Mugabe hasnt been assassinated

Mexico isn't a third world country
indifferent.gif
I'll give you that, but it definitely ain't First World.

You been to Mexico? You think it's what you see on TV? All dirt roads, shacks? Don't stereotype a whole country based on the little information youhave.

but of course he hasnt been caught, in third world countries, you can do anything with money

indifferent.gif

You been to Mexico? You think it's what you see on TV? All dirt roads, shacks? Don't stereotype a whole country based on the little information you have.
what exactly is your definition of a third world country? outlook for prosperity isnt high when one of your largest sources of revenue is broughtacross the border from illegal labor.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

indifferent.gif

You been to Mexico? You think it's what you see on TV? All dirt roads, shacks? Don't stereotype a whole country based on the little information you have.
what exactly is your definition of a third world country? outlook for prosperity isnt high when one of your largest sources of revenue is brought across the border from illegal labor.

I knew either you, TBone, or Fede would come in and add your .02 cents. I'm not even going to respond to you. Every time a thread has to do with anythingMexican your guys always seem to chime in.

indifferent.gif

Find me one economist that would consider Mexico to be first world.

ive been to mexico over 40 times so that whole "see the country its not like that" doesnt work on me. I personally am not hating on the mexicanpeople at all. But you cannot be blinded by the inadequacy of the country's political and economic spheres

Originally Posted by PrinSe3

ive been to mexico over 40 times so that whole "see the country its not like that" doesnt work on me. I personally am not hating on the mexican people at all. But you cannot be blinded by the inadequacy of the country's political and economic spheres

Where have you been?

indifferent.gif
Of course it is.

Other than the fact that one of my best friends is mexican and we always do a roadtrip to get his hometown of Puebla, i have been to Mexico City, Guadalajara,Cancun, Tijuana, Monterrey (which i really liked ), acapulco , Toluca,

yah so ive seen all over thats just some of em........most of it driving 2. check the recent CIA world factbook if you have any more questions about Mexico andits development

Originally Posted by yungmatt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
for making Forbes off Drugs

Kill yourself.

It's disgusting how many innocent lives have ended because of this @+#%.

Every nation needs to re-examine their drug laws.

Niketalker23 there is nothing wrong with being proud of your nationality (i assume your mexican due to your fervent defense of Mexico) but I dont see what yourtrying to claim: that mexico is first world?

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Can't even see my people's islands[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]we might be green![/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]...but 10 times outta 5 we ain't[/color]
eyes.gif

!%# money is 5 feet from the perpendicular terrestrial surface of this orbital planet. And he commands respect. Good gahd man., im sean connery

Back
Top Bottom