Mexican NT's check in.

nice lilvid up there but one one parties like my pppl .
SAN JERONIMO PURENCHECUARO MICHOACAN MEXICO

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by northshore86

Guadalajara Jalisco... I've thought about going to la U de G, it seems like a good school and the area is nice...

how much is tuition?

im also interested in going to school in mexico, if you could drop some knowledge i would appreciate it.

and i was talking with my buela on the phone and her friends granddaughter saw my picture and was talking with me and she wants to hook up next time i go
pimp.gif
this girl looks $%%%+@@ good..if she has a nice personality im getting her a green card and bringing her back.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by northshore86

Guadalajara Jalisco... I've thought about going to la U de G, it seems like a good school and the area is nice...

how much is tuition?

im also interested in going to school in mexico, if you could drop some knowledge i would appreciate it.

and i was talking with my buela on the phone and her friends granddaughter saw my picture and was talking with me and she wants to hook up next time i go
pimp.gif
this girl looks $%%%+@@ good..if she has a nice personality im getting her a green card and bringing her back.
those are the best girls
pimp.gif

that's what i plan on doing. girls stil lhave morals out there.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Whateversclever wrote:

northshore86 wrote:

how much is tuition?

pimp.gif

those are the best girls
pimp.gif

yezzir, but i already know my moms is gonna start clowning on me. I told her i will never marry a mexican girl, but i dont know bout that any more...

Originally Posted by socluis90

Whateversclever wrote:

northshore86 wrote:

how much is tuition?

pimp.gif

those are the best girls
pimp.gif

To wife or not to wife?

Well not to hate or anything but girl kinda looks like a man... On another note my mom just went to GDL and I asked her to get me info on UDG. When she getsback, I'll post the info.

Puro Jale Pesado...
pimp.gif

and northshore, GDL is the spot. Women are looking beautiful 24/7 there but you do have to watch your back.

NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, bring a girl back from Mex. You'll live to regret it in so many ways. Either stay in Mex with her or find yourself a girl here. Waytoo many stories why this should never be done.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, bring a girl back from Mex. You'll live to regret it in so many ways. Either stay in Mex with her or find yourself a girl here. Way too many stories why this should never be done.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i agree with this..my step cousin has endless stories about this...his 2brothers did this

my uncle went to a club in veracruz, long story short, he illegally brought her back.. they got married had kids and shes divorcing him.

Back
Top Bottom