Mexico Earthquake?

Joined Dec 2, 2006
Hey guys how bad is it over there? My gf keeps saying theres flooding and its super dangerous? i cant find anything that serious but alot of lil injuries and 2 dead

thanks

Los Angeles

formerly bright nikes
Joined Apr 11, 2004
My gfs pops was there in Mexicali when it hit and he sent me pics on his way home.

Said everything is bad, looks like a mini haiti, no power, everywhere is flooded, streets are cracked open.

I mean, things weren't all that nice over there to begin with.

Joined Jan 20, 2008
i was just on a cruise in ensenada this weekend and when we got down the earthquake happend. all the shops and stores had their wines and vases fall and everything was shook but nothing too major

Joined Dec 2, 2006
Originally Posted by bright nikes

My gfs pops was there in Mexicali when it hit and he sent me pics on his way home.

Said everything is bad, looks like a mini haiti, no power, everywhere is flooded, streets are cracked open.

I mean, things weren't all that nice over there to begin with.
yea some of my gf fam is over there and she acting like there going to die. there just homeless right now. and she keeps repeating that its flooded like a huge tsunami hit them
women

Joined Feb 24, 2005
EARTHQUAKE! Did anyone feel that? I'm in OC 4th Floor and the building was rocking. Guess it was another 5.5 aftershock in Mexicali RIP

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now