MF DOOM passes at 49

I can't even begin to describe the effect and influence DOOM's music had on me the past 18 years. This **** truly hurts man.

RIP to, imo, the most fearless and unique artist in hip hop history.

Just remember ALL CAPS when you spell the man name.

Others posted some of the classics; wanna bless the thread with some new heat just dropped couple weeks ago. Was beyond hyped for a FlyLo DOOM project:

Last edited:
3349240A-BA90-431C-9F74-05B79CB2489D.jpeg

With Dr. Dre, Eazy E and Pete Nice.

Man had a long, storied career. RIP.

I've been listening to him nonstop for 48 hours. I was always a fan but you don't realize how talented someone is until they die. Dude was so f#$$## dope.

I've been listening to him nonstop for 48 hours. I was always a fan but you don't realize how talented someone is until they die. Dude was so f#$$## dope.

I think we’re just reminded of how dope someone is/was when they die b/c we tend to circle back to stuff we haven’t listened to in awhile. If you were already a fan then you knew what time it was with DOOM.:pimp:

I will say that I went back and gave Danger Doom a run after years of not hearing it. There were always a couple of tracks that were meh, but they’re now refreshing to hear since I rarely listened to them initially. It’s still kinda weird hearing him over polished production like that, but DOOM skated all over that joint.

I can’t believe Metal Fingers is gone. Unbelievable bruh. My favorite rapper is really gone. Damn. Rest In Peace Daniel Dumile.

Back
Top Bottom