MF Dooms restock

nj2 had a restock in also about 2 weeks. they were selling them for $200 though.

Originally Posted by LordOfDaKickz

Secret Society will def have them end of next week
#+@! you and Secret Society...are you guys gonna send out another email that says $120 and charge $230 again...stop pluggin your #%$@ here

SPOT got a restock but they sold out. THey also restocked on bruts. Which are still available in almost all sizes

secret society phone convo.

me: hey are you guys getting the restoke of dooms next week?

SS: hopefully, keep calling in man.

Originally Posted by easy3000

I hope Chicago gets a restock.
So do I
pimp.gif

this store over my way got'em but i wasnt gonna drive over an hour in rain to cop for 199.99
laugh.gif
i dont want them that bad

Mesh Skatepark just got 'em in yesterday when I walked in, I actually went to buy the Guns n Roses mids, left with both for 160.

Dooms were 99, btw. One in every sz for anyone in the Central, Fl. area.

Also a restock of Bruts, Money Cats, and Vanilla Ice blazers.

s9a1ct6o, do you know if Mesh still has any left? *Edit* Nevermind, just called, they sold out. I wonder if Galactic or Covert got a restock.

kampout herb listen u got a problme with it you know EXACTLY where my shop is and please let me know how you really feel,dudes know how much they will be...inregards to the newsletter my bad def was a hige mistake on a typo on us but if you clearly read the disclousures in the email it will tell you we arentresponsible for them because we are human and can make a mistake...BTW kampout herb ask for James when you come here tuff guyy

Originally Posted by LordOfDaKickz

kampout herb listen u got a problme with it you know EXACTLY where my shop is and please let me know how you really feel,dudes know how much they will be...in regards to the newsletter my bad def was a hige mistake on a typo on us but if you clearly read the disclousures in the email it will tell you we arent responsible for them because we are human and can make a mistake...BTW kampout herb ask for James when you come here tuff guyy

He has a valid point. I understand that we are all human but a mistake like that is HUGE. Dudes don't know how much they are going to be, only thestore knows that or ppl. who's lives revovle around what's on their feet. A disclosure in the e-mail doesn't hide the fact that there was a huge**$@ up and you guys have to take the L for deceiving potential customers.

Asking for someone? What is that going to prove? He was voicing his opinion as a dissatisfied consumer. That's his right. For you to tell him to comesee you means that you know you *!%+#% up and you can't accept criticism.

^ TRUE

and if you guys where going to send the email to hundreds of people you could've at least re-read it to make make sure all your info was correct

huf restocked them yesterday.but theres only one pair in each size.I would go cop but doubt they have my size,what is the smallest size for dooms?

Back
Top Bottom