miadidas.com & harputs.com?

Does anyody know what the deal is with miadidas.com?  It's down right now for maintenance.  It's been a couple weeks since I looked over there, so I'm not sure how long it's been down.  I hope they're just adding differenent shoes.  It would be awesome to get a 7000, 8000, or 9000 up there.  If adidas people see this, it'd also be awesome to add shorts or track jackets up there.  Just something basic like the adicolor shorts (pick your primary short color, stripe color, and logo color) and charge $35 for them instead of $30.  I'd buy a couple pairs like that.

Anybody know what the deal is with harputs.com?  There store link has been down for a few months.  I only bought a couple pairs of shoes on sale from them, but they had nice pictures of old stuff.

Does anyody know what the deal is with miadidas.com?  It's down right now for maintenance.  It's been a couple weeks since I looked over there, so I'm not sure how long it's been down.  I hope they're just adding differenent shoes.  It would be awesome to get a 7000, 8000, or 9000 up there.  If adidas people see this, it'd also be awesome to add shorts or track jackets up there.  Just something basic like the adicolor shorts (pick your primary short color, stripe color, and logo color) and charge $35 for them instead of $30.  I'd buy a couple pairs like that.

Anybody know what the deal is with harputs.com?  There store link has been down for a few months.  I only bought a couple pairs of shoes on sale from them, but they had nice pictures of old stuff.

Back
Top Bottom