Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Last I heard she was suspended. I'm sure she'll find work, and will be making six figures + next year. I got no remorse for her, she's a grown woman. She paid off the driver (who didn't press charges, when he clearly had a good case) and got some internet shame, alls fair in my eyes.

I don't think the hospital she is employed by should fire her.....I think they should burn her.

Ya'll cats too wild with them capes.

I think setting her on fire is too harsh.

B4 anyone says im caping.......she didnt really hurt anyone.

She should be fired though. Yall know damn well if your boss sees you on the news wilding out being reckless in the streets, you would get called into the office and let go. Because 1.Your boss shouldnt/wouldnt want any bad press on his business and 2.It shows how reckless and destructive you can be when you dont get your way.

Fire dat bihhhhhh

She was on some type of drug.
THIS

I bet:
Percs
Xans
Ritalin
Adderall

Your avg American girl pops all kind of pills, and when combined w/ alcohol this is the result. You'd be surprised how many have spent time in psych wards (even if they attack a police officer, they almost never get sent to jail)

Ive gotten pretty ****** up before and wasnt disrespectful like she is. Sh'e just a ****** person with that "you know who I am" attitude. Lots of doctors have it

She should be fired though. Yall know damn well if your boss sees you on the news wilding out being reckless in the streets, you would get called into the office and let go. Because 1.Your boss shouldnt/wouldnt want any bad press on his business and 2.It shows how reckless and destructive you can be when you dont get your way.

Fire dat bihhhhhh

Exactly idk how dudes are missing this point. You make the company look bad, you're done.

Exactly idk how dudes are missing this point. You make the company look bad, you're done.

lol cmon son, are you the CEO/Founder of the place you work at ? Would you want to get dismissed from something you've worked hard to attain because of something that happens during down time? Would you be okay if you where to be judged on your "turnt" mode?

This PC crap gotta stop at some point!

I don't even think she is attractive at all, but what happened that night was between her, the driver and LE. This public judgement BS is just that....A BS.

i would bet a million dollars that the girl is on xanax......probably rerocked gg249  100% srs , brickell and riding an uber = coke and xans 

some people have different tolerances, nothing wrong with that. just gotta know when to take a seat on the bench.
Yeah that's what I meant. Amazes me that adults drink past their tolerance threshold and get in trouble like this. They need to grow up. 

I'm all for having a drink and having fun but it's embarassing that people let this stuff happen to them while they're drunk.

some people have different tolerances, nothing wrong with that. just gotta know when to take a seat on the bench.
Yeah that's what I meant. Amazes me that adults drink past their tolerance threshold and get in trouble like this. They need to grow up. 

I'm all for having a drink and having fun but it's embarassing that people let this stuff happen to them while they're drunk.

yea man, for me now, its like i don't stay drunk for long, i can easily slip into the spins. i try and pace myself with water, and ill turn down shots idgaf.

dark rum and ginger beer with lime gets me :pimp:

...then i need to have a seat somewhere lol. :smh:

even when ur off the clock, ur still on the clock. uber driver should go balls deep a few times and grab a cash settlement. (honestly on some real talk, that is the baddest doctor i've ever seen, coming from someone who works in a medical field. most docs are old white dudes who think they're better than you.)

Not sure if this is serious or not. I mean is she in a profession where she is one of 20 available or something. She can and will be replaced. What kind of logic is that man
So you want to throw away a brilliant mind because she's a prick? Message me next time you or 20 people you know become a doctor of neurology.

Y'all acted like the poor girl committed murder. She slapped a dude and threw the contents of his glove compartment onto a street. Y'all are jumping to conclusions by saying she dented his car... If she dented the car, wouldn't you think Uber driver would have settled for more than "no more than enough to pay for his cell phone and maybe part of his cable bill"

Cats here callin for assault are the same ones that would sue someone for assault after they got knocked on their *** during a street fight. World has gone soft.
My thought is......if she is this much of a prick will she save my life??? Can she be trusted going forward? When the stress level is raised and my skull is cracked open, is she going to shrivel up and leave me for dead on the table?

She couldn't handle an Uber driver telling her no......what will she do when "life" tells her that?

If she walked in for consultation and I remembered her, I'd ask for another doctor. 

^
I've encountered a lot of doctors who were jackasses. I don't really expect niceness to go along with their ability to be doctors.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Not sure if this is serious or not. I mean is she in a profession where she is one of 20 available or something. She can and will be replaced. What kind of logic is that man
How many Drs do you know ? Maybe a few? Maybe none. Neurology is a specialized field so it's even more of a talent. Will she be replaced ? Sure she will. Are there a crapload of them around? Doubt it. This is not some regular average job some idiot could do. Sure she might have some personality issues and stuff. But the point is that she has a brilliant mind when she's not drunk. Not too many people are gifted like that. Somebody mentioned her dad is a neurologist as well She's probably spoiled and that's why she acted like a brat.

My thought is......if she is this much of a prick will she save my life??? Can she be trusted going forward? When the stress level is raised and my skull is cracked open, is she going to shrivel up and leave me for dead on the table?
She couldn't handle an Uber driver telling her no......what will she do when "life" tells her that?
If she walked in for consultation and I remembered her, I'd ask for another doctor. 

:rofl:

Just saw the video, wow what a punk. "I'm a hundred lbs and 5 ft tall", she knew how to play that card well :lol:

99% of me would have tossed her *** out of my car, glad it wasn't me in that situation. Dude handled himself well, I would have pressed charges for sure. Also I am 100% sure she will lose her job. Hospital she works for said its a possibility, I also am fine with her losing her job

Poor girl? :lol: i don't care who you are, how special and important you are, you don't treat people that way. Knowing that she could be 1/20 who's capable of being a doctor of neurology should already tell you that she should know better.

Come one man, some of y'all really out there humming
"Ah is a, ah is a, should I save her?"

By Florida laws:
Grand Theft (felony)
Second degree burglary (Felony)
Assault (misdemeanor)
Battery (misdemeanor)
Vandalism (1st degree misdemeanor, 3rd degree felony if damage is over $1,000)

This woman is a criminal, throw the book at her

How many Drs do you know ? Maybe a few? Maybe none. Neurology is a specialized field so it's even more of a talent. Will she be replaced ? Sure she will. Are there a crapload of them around? Doubt it. This is not some regular average job some idiot could do. Sure she might have some personality issues and stuff. But the point is that she has a brilliant mind when she's not drunk. Not too many people are gifted like that. Somebody mentioned her dad is a neurologist as well She's probably spoiled and that's why she acted like a brat.
Would you be saying this if it was a man that hit a woman and acted like her?

I would have pressed charges with the quickness. She was tripping with throwing out all his ish. She has to be embarrassed. She's a classless brat who needs to lose her residency. Someone more deserving and appreciative of their privilege should replace her..... She's the type that thinks everyone owes her something and is less than her because she's educated. My man in the uber, driving people around in his raggedy whip trying to make an honest $$ and this tramp comes along and acts a fool. I've been drunk and kicked out of places for fighting(defending myself)talking trash etc.. But I've never made someone's job harder. I know when I'm pushing the limit and when it's time to go home. Tucan Sam/ gonzo doesn't know when to go home.

Back
Top Bottom