Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

Nt always thinking with their Richards. I would react the same way if it were a 300 pound white man in residency. Moreso because I've seen the work it takes in college to get into med school, the work in med school, and the sacrifice in residency. It's a damn shame all of that gets throw away cuz one bad night ends up on YouTube. You are aware these doctor students have no lives right. So their nights of drinking are few and far between. Excuse them if they want to wile out twice a year.
I kinda said about the same thing. And some guy here called me a dumb ***. Suspend her or fine her. Don't take away her license. She could potentially save lives down the road. She may be a prick. But she may save lives.

Idk, I'd press charges unless she laced me up with a 5 figure settlement AND gave up the yambs :lol:

:smh: @ cats caping for this bird.

I kinda said about the same thing. And some guy here called me a dumb ***. Suspend her or fine her. Don't take away her license. She could potentially save lives down the road. She may be a prick. But she may save lives.
Not sure if this is serious or not. I mean is she in a profession where she is one of 20 available or something. She can and will be replaced. What kind of logic is that man

30 year old can't handle her liquor but she's a doctor so she gets a pass. :stoneface:

30 year old can't handle her liquor but she's a doctor so she gets a pass.
indifferent.gif
most women can't handle their liquor 

The lady is a spoiled brat and she's dead wrong, plain and simple. She's very fortunate that the driver didn't press charges, because any law student would have eaten her alive based on the video tape evidence. Dr. Whiteshorts is clearly not drunk; She has total muscle control when she's pushed down and gets right back up on her feet and into the car without any trouble. Further, she walks twists down the street one foot in front of the other in flip flops without any signs of stumbling. Anyone who's seen a field sobriety test knows that she would have hit her head on the curb when she was pushed and never made it across the street on her own ability if she was truly drunk.

I respect the driver so much for being a real man in a very tough situation. For those saying she's done...you could not be more wrong. The only thing that she loses is her reputation a little while,and a small amount on money that probably doesn't put a scratch on her bank account. She's not losing her license, and she's still going to practice because her Daddy will make sure that she does. It sucks, but we all know that rich live by a different set of rules.

Last edited:
Not sure if this is serious or not. I mean is she in a profession where she is one of 20 available or something. She can and will be replaced. What kind of logic is that man

So you want to throw away a brilliant mind because she's a prick? Message me next time you or 20 people you know become a doctor of neurology.

Y'all acted like the poor girl committed murder. She slapped a dude and threw the contents of his glove compartment onto a street. Y'all are jumping to conclusions by saying she dented his car... If she dented the car, wouldn't you think Uber driver would have settled for more than "no more than enough to pay for his cell phone and maybe part of his cable bill"

Cats here callin for assault are the same ones that would sue someone for assault after they got knocked on their *** during a street fight. World has gone soft.

Reactions: God
Yeah, I don't think she should lose her career (and I don't think she will). She was suspended and humiliated. I think she learned her lesson.

Probably just reset those medical reviews or whatever and create new social media accounts once this dies down.

She's definitely in the wrong though. Not siding with her, but she shouldn't be burned at the stake.

Last edited:
For every dude on the internet that capes because a chick is attractive and allows that to cloud their judgment...

There is another dude that goes extra hard on her because she is a woman and they want to look like a stone cold pimp or some **** for the Internet :lol:

[thread="643209"]not going to lie , i kind of understand dudes point.....i live in miami and i gaurantee if i do the same thing in brickell tonight , i will get arrested . i would literally bet anyone that would pay my bail and court costs + whatever i win , all i gotta do is "act rowdy" i wont touch anyones car or belongings and i gaurantee ill be arrested by whoever was driving the cop car in the video...[/thread]

I see what you're saying, but wouldn't this be more of a criticism of the system? Or is that what you're going for?

Cause if a dude did the same thing I don't think he should be arrested or have his life ruined either.

idk in other places (id figure its worse in smaller towns / rural areas) but here in miami......there is definately favoritism toward an attractive female that weighs close to 100 lbs ..........they get / do whatever they want especially with how corrupt everything is down here......if i do the same thing then the 230 lb 27 year old male dispatcher for a tow truck company is all of a sudden a million stereotypes where here all you got is "pretty , drunk doctor girl"......maybe not , maybe im just talking crap but i know for a fact that if i do the same thing i gaurantee i will get arrested and i would bet $1000 that the uber driver doesnt forgive me the same way he forgave her 

Who oooooooooooooo got damn. Is that Summer Rain?
So you want to throw away a brilliant mind because she's a prick? Message me next time you or 20 people you know become a doctor of neurology.

Y'all acted like the poor girl committed murder. She slapped a dude and threw the contents of his glove compartment onto a street. Y'all are jumping to conclusions by saying she dented his car... If she dented the car, wouldn't you think Uber driver would have settled for more than "no more than enough to pay for his cell phone and maybe part of his cable bill"

Cats here callin for assault are the same ones that would sue someone for assault after they got knocked on their *** during a street fight. World has gone soft.
So which trivial professions would deserve to face a more harsh punishment? Since she is a nuerosurgeon, she doesn't deserve the stiff kick.

If she was a construction worker, what would you think?

You don't see the issue with this logic?

Who oooooooooooooo got damn. Is that Summer Rain?
So which trivial professions would deserve to face a more harsh punishment? Since she is a nuerosurgeon, she doesn't deserve the stiff kick.

If she was a construction worker, what would you think?

You don't see the issue with this logic?

I'm saying Nobody should deserve to have their life ruined because somebody decides to put one bad night, 10 mins of someone's life on YouTube. Think about the worst act you committed in your life, now imagine it captured and pasted onto the Internet until the end of time. Is that fair? I don't think so.

I'm also saying that some professions are harder to recover from others. There are high profile jobs where reputation plays a bigger role than others. A random person on the corporate ladder can find a job across America if their reputation is tarnished much easier than a senior executive. I'm not saying one person is more important than the other, I'm just pointing out the difference the effects social media has on each.

At the end of the day, YouTube posting and self righteous Internet persecution is trash.

Last edited:
I agree, her life shouldn't be ruined forever. I personally never said it should. I just had an issue with the profession she has should dictate the severity of the punishment

Back
Top Bottom