Miami doctor throws fit when Uber driver refuses to give her a lift

can alcohol make a decent person act this foolish? i've never drank..

if shes just a ****** person in real life then no sympathy whatsoever.

act foolish is one thing

I've done a lot of dumb stuff while drunk but I've never disrespected a stranger or damaged someone's property

Banning alcohol will make all the idiots of the world instantly go away. -_-

Why didn't he just remove her and skirt off though? You aren't trashing my car while I watch...

Wood not plow her field.

the uber driver was extremely patient, but also a dummy. i mean he stood around for a lot of abuse he/his car didn't need to take

The bigger the beak the bigger the freak
pimp.gif
. Chicks with big noses always got nice bodies.
The hell kind of correlation is that man LOL

Something that makes you mad normally is probably gonna piss you off when you're drunk.

Only difference is that the little voice that holds you back may not be working anymore.

Something that makes you mad normally is probably gonna piss you off when you're drunk.

Only difference is that the little voice that holds you back may not be working anymore.
Yeah, alcohol consumption causes frontal lobe dysfunction. The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that carries out "executive functions" (reasoning, logic, inhibiting detrimental behavior, etc.)

Some people see it as alcohol causing people to do things they normally wouldn't but think about doing. The lowered inhibitions causes them to "not give a damb" and they go ahead and do it without care of the consequences.

But like said earlier in here, she's a 30-year old NEUROLOGIST; at the very least she should know about the effects of alcohol on behavior even if only theoretically. Though something tells me she's had extensive prior experience with alcohol consumption.

Yeah, alcohol consumption causes frontal lobe dysfunction. The frontal lobe is the part of the brain that carries out "executive functions" (reasoning, logic, inhibiting detrimental behavior, etc.)

Some people see it as alcohol causing people to do things they normally wouldn't but think about doing. The lowered inhibitions causes them to "not give a damb" and they go ahead and do it without care of the consequences.

But like said earlier in here, she's a 30-year old NEUROLOGIST; at the very least she should know about the effects of alcohol on behavior even if only theoretically. Though something tells me she's had extensive prior experience with alcohol consumption.
LOL @ you thinking knowing the effects of alcohol has ever kept anyone from drinking. A lot of physicians are straight up alcoholics/drug addicts, this is nothing new. Physicians aren't the most healthy people, they don't sleep, they eat like crap, many of them smoke to relieve stress.....old girl probably just had a bad week and finally blew up.
I'm not saying she shouldn't drink. I'm saying she's probably fully aware of how she responds to alcohol. 

And I was replying to what the other guy was asking about how alcohol affects people. 

I don't mean to demonize drinking at all, I drink just like most Americans do. Just saying people gotta control themselves. 

Last edited:
:lol: Her career in Miami is done, when it hits the Miami tv news channels, they're going to run with it for days. She's gonna have to move across the country if she wants to work.

Back
Top Bottom