Miami Heatians trying to humiliate the Hawks in game 6? Pics

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on you without looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"
Dude shut your face nobody cares about how little you know about basketball. Log off and never return

roll.gif
@ shut your face

Damn....For a moment I thought it said Miami Haitians
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Them dudes don't play word to Bad Boys 2
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on you without looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"
Maaaan, I'm ashamed that you have Mike Bibby in your avy. Are you being serious with this non sense? I blame it on the way the Hawks played,straight up. As for your thread...

thanks for getting our banners in that shot
smokin.gif

for the dude talking about the attendance that swine flu joke was lame

and the game was past decided at that point.

making it out of bayside traffic to the clubs on a fri night> seeing chris quinn play the final 2 minutes.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

smokin.gif

making it out of bayside traffic to the clubs on a fri night> seeing chris quinn play the final 2 minutes.
plus it was Bingo Night at the retirement home

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by miamib30514

smokin.gif

plus it was Bingo Night at the retirement home

your right because Miami does have the worst looking people, nothing but grandmas out here.
indifferent.gif

even if what you thought was true(which was shown to you that is probably isn't) ---- Magloire is from Canada, so he's bringing that "lack ofclass" down to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom