Miami Heatians trying to humiliate the Hawks in game 6? Pics

Joined Jan 27, 2002

If I'm the Hawks, I hard foul Magloire as soon as he checks into game 7, take his knees right out of there.This, along with leaving Wade in a decided gameto pad his stats are just examples of the lack of class that pervades that part of the country.

Joined Apr 23, 2007
Mag's always those that stupid no-look dunk. It had NOTHING to do with the Hawks.

Now go ahead and get a life

Joined Oct 15, 2001
Josh Smith tried a between the legs dunk in a game 5 blowout.

So...what are you upset for?

Joined Jan 24, 2002
Come on... was Heatians really necessary?

Magliore is face palming your thread.

Joined Jan 4, 2009
The fact that Josh Smith tried to do some ignant *%$% and put it through the legs in game 5
I cant say the hawks dont deserve this cause they do.

Joined Jan 27, 2002
He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on youwithout looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"

Joined Oct 15, 2001
Josh Smith was at home as well.

...and I am no longer entertaining any thread you are apart of.

Joined Feb 18, 2008
Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on you without looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"
Dude shut your face nobody cares about how little you know about basketball. Log off and never return

Joined Apr 23, 2007

He's showboating for the home crowd in a blowout trying to embarass Mario West. I heard he called Mario after the game and was like, "I dunked on you without looking' eh, I'm the best centre in the league"

For the record, I'm not laughing with you

Joined Sep 20, 2006

This dude serious?

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Originally Posted by heat23

For the record, I'm not laughing with you
Me either.

Joined Apr 6, 2005
get over it. all of you.

you queens tryin' to create drama where there is none.

nowhere near thread worthy.

Joined Dec 26, 2004
Judging from the pic, no one else was looking at the dunk either. What was with the weak turnout? Swine Flu fears?

Joined Dec 26, 2004
Originally Posted by GTownBaller23

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

TEAM FIRE GEORGE KARL

Seriously, in terms of the Nuggets, what has George Karl accomplished that Jeff Bzdelic hasn't?
Really? Remember to make a celebration post when you reach 100. 5 more to go!

early90s

Banned
Joined Sep 2, 2008
Jeff Van Gundy said it best , what was the difference between a through the legs dunk or a 360? Miami should of been offended that they came out and playedlike trash. And J-Smoove shouldn't have apologized, for that. If anything he should say if you guys come out and play sorry like that I'll attempt thatdunk again, on YOUR court, and this time I'll nail it.

But luckily the refs made sure the Heat took that game.

Joined Apr 23, 2007
Originally Posted by early90s

Jeff Van Gundy said it best , what was the difference between a through the legs dunk or a 360? Miami should of been offended that they came out and played like trash. And J-Smoove shouldn't have apologized, for that. If anything he should say if you guys come out and play sorry like that I'll attempt that dunk again, on YOUR court, and this time I'll nail it.

But luckily the refs made sure the Heat took that game.

This coming from a celtics fan? The nerve

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now