Miami Thrice can't keep Kobe out their mouths Vol Obsession

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by henz0

Because the cavs having the best record doesnt equate to them having the best TEAM.. Do you really feel they had the best overall team in the league?

aparently everyone did on niketalk AND the media....except for laker fans and lebron haters...

after they beat the lakers on christmas and after they got jamison everybody and they momma was saying they were the best team in the league.

you cant deny it either. check out the old posts back then even the predictions thread... most people picked the cavs along with the lakers...

i cannot believe how everybody is trying to bury that like nobody was saying that on here.
laugh.gif

plus they had the best record in the league for the 2nd straight year but this season they beat alot of the top teams. i think they even had a winning record versus the top 5 teams
I can't speak in regards to the media, but as far as the people on nike talk?
laugh.gif
This is probably the most uneducated sports forum I am a member of. Anyone who didn't think the Lakers were the best team in the league were either in denial or just plain stupid.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by henz0

Because the cavs having the best record doesnt equate to them having the best TEAM.. Do you really feel they had the best overall team in the league?

aparently everyone did on niketalk AND the media....except for laker fans and lebron haters...

after they beat the lakers on christmas and after they got jamison everybody and they momma was saying they were the best team in the league.

you cant deny it either. check out the old posts back then even the predictions thread... most people picked the cavs along with the lakers...

i cannot believe how everybody is trying to bury that like nobody was saying that on here.
laugh.gif

plus they had the best record in the league for the 2nd straight year but this season they beat alot of the top teams. i think they even had a winning record versus the top 5 teams
I can't speak in regards to the media, but as far as the people on nike talk?
laugh.gif
This is probably the most uneducated sports forum I am a member of. Anyone who didn't think the Lakers were the best team in the league were either in denial or just plain stupid.

Wade is right. Media is blinded by the 15 rebounds stat, Bron had 19 rebounds and he was 'quitting'. Everyone having a bad game is no excuse, since when was the 'best player in the last 10 years' and the 'clutchest player in the game' put into the same category as 'everyone'?

Kobe's teammates shouldnt be used to discredit Kobe's accomplishments??
laugh.gif
I'll be SURE to remember that when the Heat win a title.

Wade is right. Media is blinded by the 15 rebounds stat, Bron had 19 rebounds and he was 'quitting'. Everyone having a bad game is no excuse, since when was the 'best player in the last 10 years' and the 'clutchest player in the game' put into the same category as 'everyone'?

Kobe's teammates shouldnt be used to discredit Kobe's accomplishments??
laugh.gif
I'll be SURE to remember that when the Heat win a title.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

X...

Everyone had a bad game in Game 7. EVERYONE.

1. No they didn't. At least not as bad as Kobe.

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.
33ura6g.jpg

X...

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.
33ura6g.jpg

Originally Posted by DT43

X...

33ura6g.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

X...

33ura6g.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saying that he had a bad game qualifies as "taking shots" and an "obsession"?  Some of you get pretty sensitive when it comes to your boy Kobe. 

Saying that he had a bad game qualifies as "taking shots" and an "obsession"?  Some of you get pretty sensitive when it comes to your boy Kobe. 

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont know why you guys take him seriously after this nonsense
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

laugh.gif

btw just lock this thread im pretty sure theres plenty miami heat, bron related thread somewhere on this forum

oh that be the dude, the hate is strong within him now i know really not to take what he says serious, no wonder he talks non sense every thread

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i dont know why you guys take him seriously after this nonsense
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl wrote:
And 6 rings > 4 rings.. 6 being the amount of rings LeBron would have had a 21-year old LeBron James been on the Lakers roster with Shaq starting with the 1999-00 season, instead of a 21-year old Kobe Bryant.

laugh.gif

btw just lock this thread im pretty sure theres plenty miami heat, bron related thread somewhere on this forum

oh that be the dude, the hate is strong within him now i know really not to take what he says serious, no wonder he talks non sense every thread

A) What else was Wade supposed to say about LeBron's performance? He's the subject of Wade's response, not Kobe. He brought up Kobe's Game 7 to put LeBron's performance in context.

B) Is he wrong about Kobe's performance or that of his teammates? Didn't Kobe admit to playing poorly? Did his teammates not hit clutch shots? Didn't the Lakers as a team hold the Celtics 79 points?

C) I can see Wade's response as an insult to LeBron's former teammates, a statement of facts, missing the point (could've blamed coaching, chemistry, LeBron's elbow, etc.), or a compliment to kobe's teammates, but NOT a dig at Kobe.

A) What else was Wade supposed to say about LeBron's performance? He's the subject of Wade's response, not Kobe. He brought up Kobe's Game 7 to put LeBron's performance in context.

B) Is he wrong about Kobe's performance or that of his teammates? Didn't Kobe admit to playing poorly? Did his teammates not hit clutch shots? Didn't the Lakers as a team hold the Celtics 79 points?

C) I can see Wade's response as an insult to LeBron's former teammates, a statement of facts, missing the point (could've blamed coaching, chemistry, LeBron's elbow, etc.), or a compliment to kobe's teammates, but NOT a dig at Kobe.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

It may not be a diss on Kobe, but it's the fact that they keep mentioning him. Like really though? Just take the lost and shut up, NO reason to bring up somebody else's performance into it.

That's like me getting in trouble at my job, Managers call me in their office to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

That's straight up preschool... how you gonna keep pointing out one man's performance just to justify another? Just leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom