Miami Thrice can't keep Kobe out their mouths Vol Obsession

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

A) What else was Wade supposed to say about LeBron's performance? He's the subject of Wade's response, not Kobe. He brought up Kobe's Game 7 to put LeBron's performance in context.

B) Is he wrong about Kobe's performance or that of his teammates? Didn't Kobe admit to playing poorly? Did his teammates not hit clutch shots? Didn't the Lakers as a team hold the Celtics 79 points?

C) I can see Wade's response as an insult to LeBron's former teammates, a statement of facts, missing the point (could've blamed coaching, chemistry, LeBron's elbow, etc.), or a compliment to kobe's teammates, but NOT a dig at Kobe.

It may not be a diss on Kobe, but it's the fact that they keep mentioning him. Like really though? Just take the lost and shut up, NO reason to bring up somebody else's performance into it.

That's like me getting in trouble at my job, Managers call me in their office to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

That's straight up preschool... how you gonna keep pointing out one man's performance just to justify another? Just leave it alone.

Both Lebron and Wade are frauds.

Any basketball fan knows that Lebron quit. Yes, Kobe almost choked the game away and was trying too hard but that is better than quitting on the team.

Whenever that fraud Wade is shooting 39% in a crucial game 5 in the finals he knows the refs will bail him out with 25 free throws.
indifferent.gif

Both Lebron and Wade are frauds.

Any basketball fan knows that Lebron quit. Yes, Kobe almost choked the game away and was trying too hard but that is better than quitting on the team.

Whenever that fraud Wade is shooting 39% in a crucial game 5 in the finals he knows the refs will bail him out with 25 free throws.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

A) What else was Wade supposed to say about LeBron's performance? He's the subject of Wade's response, not Kobe. He brought up Kobe's Game 7 to put LeBron's performance in context.

B) Is he wrong about Kobe's performance or that of his teammates? Didn't Kobe admit to playing poorly? Did his teammates not hit clutch shots? Didn't the Lakers as a team hold the Celtics 79 points?

C) I can see Wade's response as an insult to LeBron's former teammates, a statement of facts, missing the point (could've blamed coaching, chemistry, LeBron's elbow, etc.), or a compliment to kobe's teammates, but NOT a dig at Kobe.

It may not be a diss on Kobe, but it's the fact that they keep mentioning him. Like really though? Just take the lost and shut up, NO reason to bring up somebody else's performance into it.

That's like me getting in trouble at my job, Managers call me in their office to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

That's straight up preschool... how you gonna keep pointing out one man's performance just to justify another? Just leave it alone.

This was the point I was trying to make.  Those quotes that I posted aren't the only ones that have be said by Miami Heat personnel, since the merger of Bosh, Wade, and LeBron.  It's becoming comedic and quite creepy. 

The responses by some of you Heat bandwagoners have led me to believe that come Spring '11 your feelings will be hurt.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

This was the point I was trying to make.  Those quotes that I posted aren't the only ones that have be said by Miami Heat personnel, since the merger of Bosh, Wade, and LeBron.  It's becoming comedic and quite creepy. 

The responses by some of you Heat bandwagoners have led me to believe that come Spring '11 your feelings will be hurt.

bring up some more quotes please. Right now all I see is everyone else having Lebron or the heat in their mouths, not the other way around.

bring up some more quotes please. Right now all I see is everyone else having Lebron or the heat in their mouths, not the other way around.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

X...

Everyone had a bad game in Game 7. EVERYONE.

1. No they didn't. At least not as bad as Kobe.

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.

All things considered, Kobe statistically still had arguably the best of the bad games. Twenty years from now on ESPN it will be said that Kobe had 23/15 in the series clinching win of the 2010 NBA Finals. PERIOD. 
And even if you don't accept that, I will leave you with this... 

"I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have a bad game here or there, you've had three bad games in a seven-year career, then it's easy to point that out."-Lebron James

X...

2. I've heard this "everyone had a bad game" to justify Kobe's game 7 performance plenty of times now. But here's the thing, let's say that even if everyone had a horrible game 7: Which one of the players that make up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be GOAT? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" in game 7 is supposed to be the best player in the game? Which one of the players who made up "everyone" who played in game 7 is supposed to be hands down the clutchest in the game and one of the clutchest ever. None of these claims are made about the other Lakers/Celtics players who played in game 7, so seems to me that everyone else has an excuse for however bad you consider their game 7 of the finals performance to have been. So unless you consider Kobe just a random player in game 7, then there wouldn't be any problems.

All things considered, Kobe statistically still had arguably the best of the bad games. Twenty years from now on ESPN it will be said that Kobe had 23/15 in the series clinching win of the 2010 NBA Finals. PERIOD. 
And even if you don't accept that, I will leave you with this... 

"I spoil a lot of people with my play. When you have a bad game here or there, you've had three bad games in a seven-year career, then it's easy to point that out."-Lebron James

THIS!

THIS!

Ironic, isn't?

More irony! This kinda sounds like your idol, doesn't it? Does Eagle, Colorado ring a bell?

All you have to do is cross out "my job" and replace it with "the hotel", cross out "in their office" and replace it with "over", and cross out "manager" and replace it with "Sheriffs".
That's like me getting in trouble at my job the hotel, Managers Sheriffs call me in their office over to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

laugh.gif

The End!

THIS!

THIS!

Ironic, isn't?

More irony! This kinda sounds like your idol, doesn't it? Does Eagle, Colorado ring a bell?

All you have to do is cross out "my job" and replace it with "the hotel", cross out "in their office" and replace it with "over", and cross out "manager" and replace it with "Sheriffs".
That's like me getting in trouble at my job the hotel, Managers Sheriffs call me in their office over to discuss my wrong doings, and I use my co-worker as in example... "But but he did this too... But but she did that too"

laugh.gif

The End!

damn i feel bad for heat. As one of the only die hard heat fans,he's gonna be in so many arguments for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

damn i feel bad for heat. As one of the only die hard heat fans,he's gonna be in so many arguments for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

I dont think Kobe would do what james is doing. Would Kobe risk his legacy to win more championships? I dont think he would. James want to win more than he want to put up BIG numbers which he could. If this Kobe would of gone to celtics with garnett. He wont allow pierce to be the leading scorer. period, he @$@% up chemistry of the team if he isnt the man. If he would of accept the sidekick role, Lakers could have won 2 or 3 championships and could of give Karl Malone a damn ring.

If it weren't for Kobe they wouldn't have made it as far to begin with.

God forbid his teammates whom were no existent for most of the series picked him up for once, this is a team sport after all eh?

If it weren't for Kobe they wouldn't have made it as far to begin with.

God forbid his teammates whom were no existent for most of the series picked him up for once, this is a team sport after all eh?

I dont think Kobe would do what james is doing. Would Kobe risk his legacy to win more championships? I dont think he would. James want to win more than he want to put up BIG numbers which he could. If this Kobe would of gone to celtics with garnett. He wont allow pierce to be the leading scorer. period, he @$@% up chemistry of the team if he isnt the man. If he would of accept the sidekick role, Lakers could have won 2 or 3 championships and could of give Karl Malone a damn ring.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by DT43

X...

33ura6g.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What you have done there, I have seen.

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by DT43

X...

33ura6g.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What you have done there, I have seen.

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif

They are going to get a lot of criticism even if they win it all.  Whether you think that's right or wrong, that's how it's gonna be.

Heat can win 6 straight, but LeBron will still be remembered as the dude who had to go to a stacked team, betrayed his hometown, and quit in the playoffs.  People don't forget things.

I'm not saying I agree with that, but...

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif

They are going to get a lot of criticism even if they win it all.  Whether you think that's right or wrong, that's how it's gonna be.

Heat can win 6 straight, but LeBron will still be remembered as the dude who had to go to a stacked team, betrayed his hometown, and quit in the playoffs.  People don't forget things.

I'm not saying I agree with that, but...

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif

The End!

FAIL

h3at23 wrote:

laugh.gif

The End!

FAIL

Back
Top Bottom