Michael Beasley fell off the wagon?

laugh.gif
at Beasley out at the Regatta.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

is that team explanation serious? only drinking water and purple gaterade, tired from practice and taking a nap??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
...But just let the dude live

GO HEAT!
pimp.gif

Everyone gets drunk and passes out at the Columbus Day Regatta, let the man live, if they hadn't taken a picture no one would have said anything.

laugh.gif
@ that explanation....

look at dude's face...
26fc76fed8fff5e432212986faa1712f-getty-82921732ib004_heat_hispanic_heritage.jpg

he'll be out of the league in a few years anyways...

It's not a simple case of "let the man live" if he truly does have a substance abuse problem. He has lots of responsibilities he needs to fulfillbefore he can "live."

That being said, if a Heat spokesperson is defending this photo and says it was completely innocent, then that's all we really know. Could've beendrunk as hell and passed out, but could've also been the victim of someone's looking-to-make-a-buck opportunism as well.

Late bloomer thug. Just getting braids and random BS tatts.
laugh.gif

makin dough and thats what you get on you?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by 18key

No one passes out like that if they weren't drinking.
I do when I go more than 2 days with no sleep. I'll find myself wakin' up out of an unexpected 2 minute nap when I was just sittin' down.

QFT. I had some really long days this past week. I had an interview Thursday morning, I went to sleep at 1:30 A.M. and woke up at 6:30 A.M. After my interviewI had to run errands, and then I had work from 1:45 P.M. - 10:15 P.M. I got home around 10:45 P.M., got on the couch to watch some Sportscenter, and then allof a sudden at 1:30 A.M. my wife came out and started yelling at me for falling asleep on the couch instead of coming to bed. I believe that Beasley wasn'tunder the influence, I can believe the exhaustion excuse.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by 18key

No one passes out like that if they weren't drinking.
I do when I go more than 2 days with no sleep. I'll find myself wakin' up out of an unexpected 2 minute nap when I was just sittin' down.

QFT. I had some really long days this past week. I had an interview Thursday morning, I went to sleep at 1:30 A.M. and woke up at 6:30 A.M. After my interview I had to run errands, and then I had work from 1:45 P.M. - 10:15 P.M. I got home around 10:45 P.M., got on the couch to watch some Sportscenter, and then all of a sudden at 1:30 A.M. my wife came out and started yelling at me for falling asleep on the couch instead of coming to bed. I believe that Beasley wasn't under the influence, I can believe the exhaustion excuse.
C.S.B

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

Who Cares...
Let The Dude Live
I can't stand TMZ....all they do is report BS about people when they F up!
Leave the people alone....

yep yep... TMZ sucks....
TMZ may suck, but if you're a public figure who JUST got out of rehab, don't put yourself in a situation where compromising photos may betaken...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by Booz N Shoes213

Who Cares...
Let The Dude Live
I can't stand TMZ....all they do is report BS about people when they F up!
Leave the people alone....

yep yep... TMZ sucks....
TMZ may suck, but if you're a public figure who JUST got out of rehab, don't put yourself in a situation where compromising photos may be taken...

true.... but TMZ still sucks... all they do is look for the negative.. smh...

Back
Top Bottom