Michael Finley to the Celtics

Those tweets are
roll.gif

Y'all cold.
laugh.gif

I think it's a nice move. Finley could provide a scoring boost off the bench with Nate, provided he's healthy of course.

Solid but AGED pick up by the celts
laugh.gif
 seriously don't understand what is it about danny ainge and players already on the downside of their careers. Even with this signing I dont see them beating orlando, cleveland, and barely atlanta.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

2575152831_bd0881f694.jpg

Hopefully he has something like that in him. Old role players can help in the playoffs (Fisher, Horry, PJ, Fox, Rice, BBarry)

exactly. people making fun of the signing dont remember pj brown and how he raped us in the finals

How the hell does Boston have so much money to sign 3 HUGE contracts in KG, Allen and Pierce, and still find more money to find Rasheed, Finley, and other role player?

Originally Posted by Jonathanchingy

How the hell does Boston have so much money to sign 3 HUGE contracts in KG, Allen and Pierce, and still find more money to find Rasheed, Finley, and other role player?

How do we pay Kobe, Bynum, Pau, Odom, and Artest?  Same difference. 

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Old players can also offer little to nothing (Jim Jackson, Jalen Rose, Damon Stoudamire, Eddie Jones, etc)

There is no risk in trying, though, when you have unused roster spots.

Old players can also offer little to nothing (Jim Jackson, Jalen Rose, Damon Stoudamire, Eddie Jones, etc)

In more recent years, Jerry Stackhouse.

Touché. If I were a Celtics fan, I would be hoping Finley would not get more than spot minutes at the 2/3.
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Stack has been decent for Milwaukee thus far. He's got a little left in the tank.

Touché. If I were a Celtics fan, I would be hoping Finley would not get more than spot minutes at the 2/3.
Yea, that's what I'm hoping. I think Pierce, Ray, and Marquis can basically split all of the wing minutes in our playoff rotation. Finley's there for the scraps or injury insurance.

And that's all he will get, because Ray and Paul are old too so they'll need rests.

Hopefully he can still shoot.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

indifferent.gif
 thats why he has contributed solidly to the bucks going 6-1 

dont hate the player hate the coach for not using him right in dallas

Originally Posted by NobleKane

dont hate the player hate the coach for not using him right in dallas 
Huh? Did you watch him at all late in his run with Dallas? He was AWFUL.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

i wanted to sign findog
smh.gif

The problem with the signing is Finley has made only TWO shots since December 7th...TWO! Now, obviously that is due to lack of playing time but Finley is a shooter and lets see if the rust that I expect to see at least for a little while detracts from that a bit.

It has the potential to be a good signing but it's irrelevant in how deep the Celtics go in the playoffs and that's the main thing everyone should be worried about.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

They are putting together a fantastic squad. Now if we could only find a time machine to take this team back to 2003.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
cleverly said.  man if this team was assembled in 2003..... BEAST.  possibly greatest team of all time on paper.  too bad all the players on the C's are WASHED UP (cept for nate). 

Back
Top Bottom