Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]

see this video i agree with this man[/color]

roll.gif

Congressman King is such a hater.... and making assumptions like "child molester" and "pervert"
smh.gif
and does this worthless M F even want to acknowledge MJ's philanthropy?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I've heard a couple people in here with the "Greatest Musical Artist Of All Time" talk. I was as sad as the next person to see him go, but he just isn't touching someone like Stevie Wonder when it comes to musical talent. Not even close. He's a legend in his own right, but IMO it's an insult to act like he was on another level compared to Stevie, Lennon, McCartney, Ray Charles even Elton John(and the list goes on, honestly).

Arguably the greatest performer of the 20th century? That's just more in the ballpark, imo.
i think a ban might be in order....
why... He's right

MJ is the greatest performer I've ever seen hands down. But he's notthe greatest musician of all time. Not even close. Sorry he hurt your feelings.

Originally Posted by maldonado

maaan I've went thru bout 100 pages and I cant find the video somebody posted in this thread that has a fred astaire-$+% dude in pre mike jack get up talkin to a young kid, dancing around, and its obvious Mike got some influence from dude. its a clip from a movie....

can anybody help me out?!

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

Anyway, went to the store and purchased this magazine today. Thinking about framing it . .

got these last week. Got the last TIME at Barnes and noble. They were hiding it at the front desk for an employee but I got it. All of the TIMEmagazines are supposedly sold out.
9zlsn.jpg

may frame the TIME one.

Im hoping after TOMORROW the wack MEDIA really lets the man REST IN PEACE.

see this video i agree with this man

WOW .. I never had SO MUCH HATE towards someone in awhile and this GUY just brought it BACK. If I could only have 2 seconds with him. HE WELL BE GONE.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Heres a video i watched...was very interesting, michael was just a peaceful,loving guy.

Srry if reposted btw..

http://

SUCH a DEEP and TOUCHING documentary.

" People dont stop to think what they are saying sometimes and the effect it could have on a person "

" I dont ever want to be buried ..... I would like to live forever "

MICHAEL JACKSON

Words from the man himself .....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

WOW .. I never had SO MUCH HATE towards someone in awhile and this GUY just brought it BACK. If I could only have 2 seconds with him. HE WELL BE GONE

Relax its not that serious. Dude just feels that the media is all over MJs death when there are a bunch of people dying over seas.

Not sure how true this is...I really can't see them doing this,but maybe I will be proven wrong.

Michael Jackson's Grand Farewell
Posted Jul 7th 2009 12:28AM by TMZ Staff

jackson_gathering_3.jpg
Michael Jackson will create even more pandemonium in death than he did in life -- his body will take center stage atTuesday's public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.

The family will hold a private memorial early in the morning at Forest Lawn -- where the body is now. The coffin will then be transported toStaples for what promises to be one of the biggest spectacles in L.A. history.

We will be live streaming everything as it happens beginning early in the AM.

Originally Posted by chisoxdavid

RICO7JT wrote:

160jordansdeep wrote:

WOW .. I never had SO MUCH HATE towards someone in awhile and this GUY just brought it BACK. If I could only have 2 seconds with him. HE WELL BE GONE

Relax its not that serious. Dude just feels that the media is all over MJs death when there are a bunch of people dying over seas.

And what has he done about it? Besides talking about it. Look at what MJ did for people around the world then holla back.

People are still saying "wow Michael Jackson is gone" including myself. Its been days now and it still has a huge impact on the world.

I feel so bad for the family and for Janet.

Im at 13 mins into the video posted and wow its a great documentary so far.

The cops are all over the Jacksons home right by where I live, I wont be seeing his mom around much anymore.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

I can see them putting a coffin out there with MJ-esque designs on it or whatever but I really can't imagine putting MJ's actual body in it...let alonethe coffin be open.

Regardless, I'm going to shed tears in a few hours...

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

541 Exile 562 wrote:

I've heard a couple people in here with the "Greatest Musical Artist Of All Time" talk. I was
as sad as the next person to see him go, but he just isn't touching someone like Stevie Wonder when it comes to musical talent. Not even
close.
He's a legend in his own right, but IMO it's an insult to act like he was on another level compared to Stevie, Lennon,
McCartney, Ray Charles even Elton John(and the list goes on, honestly).

Arguably the greatest performer of the 20th century? That's just more in the ballpark, imo.
i think a ban might be in order....
why... He's right

MJ is the greatest performer I've ever seen hands down. But he's not the greatest musician of all time. Not even close. Sorry he hurt your feelings.

Michael's field was singing/dancing/songwriting, what's your point? His talent was putting beats and adding the lyrics with the perfect melody to it.NO musician could of done that anywhere close to what he did. If your definition for musician is a person that does EVERYTHING, including making beats,singing, songwriting, producing, editing, etc. I dont know if there are many great ones.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Heres a video i watched...was very interesting, michael was just a peaceful,loving guy.

Srry if reposted btw..

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhOI01M3TXDH9Z99Sq

Yeah, he definitely was. But the interviewer Martin Bashir is horrible! Altering those interviews and making him out to the pubic as someone"weird". Go on YouTube and watch "The Rebuttal" interview clips from Michael Jacksons camera. You can truly see that Martin Bashir left outthe great parts of the interview that Michael Jackson wanted the public to see. It angered me when I seen that Bashir guy on ABC, talking about his feelings onMJ's death. He shouldn't even mention his name after what he's done.

He's probably the reason why MJ started to get addicted to pain killers.

Here's PART 1 of Michael Jacksons Point of View:

Ok, I don't know how to post youtube videos on here. So here's the link instead

I'm protesting ABC too. I don't think Martin Bashir deserves to work in journalism if he's going to alter and lie about certain stories (ex:MJ's 2003 Interview: Living With Michael Jackson). Myself and many others has even sent a complaint to ABC Nightline. Check out the comments aboutBashir's remembrance of MJ too: http://abcnews.go.com/Ent...ts?type=story&id=7933530

Lets work together and get this TWO-FACED Martin Bashir fired!

Since I couldn't post up the video on my previous post, I'm going to do so on this one:

Living With Michael Jackson TAKE TWO Part 1 out of 9. As for the second video posted next to it (Part 7 out of 9), I'm not going to lie, made me cry. Itpretty much explains everything about MJ's accusations in life.

Back
Top Bottom