Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

RIP M.J.

Regardless of what happened in your personal life, you were a phenominal singer and amazing entertainer.

Peace.

Leaked phone Convo of the dude who accused Michael's Father
Jordan Chandler actually recently said that he lied about Michaels accusations and that his father forced him to. THis ruined michaels Life how did that dudeand his father sleep at night?
tired.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

michael was a good dude..i had some doubts when the trials and whatnot occured,but i still believed...

So damn tragic. All Michael ever wanted was to entertain us and make us happy so he could be happy. It's a damn shame what the public, and mostimportantly, the media did to Michael. It makes me sick to my stomach. Built him up only to tear him down.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Jordan Chandler actually recently said that he lied about Michaels accusations and that his father forced him to.

where is this from? i've heard it on this forum, but nowhere else... is it for real? if so, why haven't the media reported it?

for the record, i do not believe he was guilty.

that video showing michael's transformation due to vitiligo is very revealing... i mean, even if dude did bleach his skin, could you blame him? if mostpeople with vitiligo had the money to even out their skin they probably would...

I've heard a couple people in here with the "Greatest Musical Artist Of All Time" talk. I was as sad as the next person to see him go, but hejust isn't touching someone like Stevie Wonder when it comes to musical talent. Not even close. He's a legend in his own right, but IMO it's aninsult to act like he was on another level compared to Stevie, Lennon, McCartney, Ray Charles even Elton John(and the list goes on, honestly).

Arguably the greatest performer of the 20th century? That's just more in the ballpark, imo.

Anyway, went to the store and purchased this magazine today. Thinking about framing it . .

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Jordan Chandler actually recently said that he lied about Michaels accusations and that his father forced him to.

for the record, i do not believe he was guilty.

that video showing michael's transformation due to vitiligo is very revealing... i mean, even if dude did bleach his skin, could you blame him? if most people with vitiligo had the money to even out their skin they probably would...
I forgot what documentary or news I was seeing, but the reason why MJ bleached his skin was because he did not want to look like his father Iguess after all that abuse.....
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at his pops

***starts to play they don't care about us***

JoeGalvan
Super good looks my dude. that was a great collection of photos of the King. I'm downloading the collection of songsthat you posted as I type.

I'm super late on this since I've been out of the country and haven't been able to post or anything but I am still in disarray. I found out abouthis death as my plane landed on the 25th and I was shocked out of my mind. I still can't believe it and my family namely my mother is extremely sad andtouched by his passing. My family has always been huge MJ fans and he's been a part of our lives as well as others for quite some time.

Since I've heard like many others I've been blasting MJ songs non-stop and will continue to do so year long and beyond. Truly sad and surprisingpassing, and was frankly quite young still even at 50. Anyway I'm jet lagged and rambling so these are just random thoughts that I wanted to put down one-paper.

Michael you will never ever be forgotten and I appreciate the impact you have had on me and my family as well as people around the world. I couldn't walkanywhere in Europe without hearing them blasting MJ songs or having non-stop runs of his videos, etc. We'll miss you dearly & we know you are in abetter place now.

Rest In Peace Michael Jackson, the King.

How are the people going to get the tickets? If its a show ID @ gates process I'm expecting a stampede. & How would the people who copped off areseller get in?
unless they're just copping tix for the sentimental or monetary value of it.

Sorry if this has been brought up already.

maaan I've went thru bout 100 pages and I cant find the video somebody posted in this thread that has a fred astaire-$+% dude in pre mike jack get uptalkin to a young kid, dancing around, and its obvious Mike got some influence from dude. its a clip from a movie....

can anybody help me out?!

maaan I've went thru bout 100 pages and I cant find the video somebody posted in this thread that has a fred astaire-$+% dude in pre mike jack get uptalkin to a young kid, dancing around, and its obvious Mike got some influence from dude. its a clip from a movie....

can anybody help me out?!

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

How are the people going to get the tickets? If its a show ID @ gates process I'm expecting a stampede. & How would the people who copped off a reseller get in?
unless they're just copping tix for the sentimental or monetary value of it.

Sorry if this has been brought up already.
news showed people heading to dodger stadium today to pick up their tickets. they are given two wristbands. one for them and one they can dowhatever they want with..

1.6 million registered... only 8750 "winners"

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

those ebay prices are crazy
ive seen one at 200k, doubt the bidders were gonna pay though.

it's fake... I heard LAPD is making it really hard to resell tickets.. they have undercovers and everything and ebay is taking all the listings down.

Originally Posted by 541 Exile 562

I've heard a couple people in here with the "Greatest Musical Artist Of All Time" talk. I was as sad as the next person to see him go, but he just isn't touching someone like Stevie Wonder when it comes to musical talent. Not even close. He's a legend in his own right, but IMO it's an insult to act like he was on another level compared to Stevie, Lennon, McCartney, Ray Charles even Elton John(and the list goes on, honestly).

Arguably the greatest performer of the 20th century? That's just more in the ballpark, imo.
i think a ban might be in order....

Back
Top Bottom