Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

crazy to think about. I had the glove, the penny loafers, even the shag wig as a kid. Was my fav Artist, Entertainer whatever you want to call it. Used to stayplaying moonwalker the video game and watching the vhs. I was looking froward to seeing how he would be in concert next month. Damn...R.I.P.

michael_thankyou.jpg

Uh oh... It's looking like a pain killer OD... Damn shame
smh.gif

They said he had to take a physical earlier this year for insurance to cover the tour, and he passed with no problems. NONE.

Could someone have OD'd him? I don't think he'd just OD himself and suicide...

^^ Those drugs he was taking are painkillers, which were addictive. He was taking the painkillers because of that infamous Pepsi commercial where his hair oncaught fire and he broken leg and back problems afterwards. The word is that he's been taking those drugs ever since, frequently.

frown.gif
Still can't believe he is gone it feels like a nightmare. He wastruly the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. I just still don't believe you left us Mike. I know your in heaven enjoying thechildhood you never have and you deserve it. R.I.P and you will never be forgotten.
frown.gif

frown.gif
R.I.P

not gonna read this whole thread but I'm sure its been said already-

At least he's finally at peace...son been in the spot light since like 4-5 yrs old...never got a chance to really live - He left us with a CRAZY body ofwork that will never be touched

listening to all the tribute mixes this morn/last night has been crazy- so many bangers spanning over decades and different points in life....

Everyone chill out with the 'taking it too far' comments.
Just because it doesn't affect you like it does someone else doesn't mean they're exaggerating their situation.
Just keep it movin.

Sorry if posted ... I didn't read through the thread .

But word is , Mike also had Lupus .
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Why don't they tell us anything ? They're so secretive with anything about him .
frown.gif

Lupus explains a lot ...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by i like shoes too

400_mjackson_ambulance_newgraphic_090625.jpg
eek.gif
ohwell.gif

That picture is pathetic ET should ashamed of itself, what happened to respecting people privacy.

They said he had to take a physical earlier this year for insurance to cover the tour, and he passed with no problems. NONE.

I'd take that with a grain of salt. Michael Jackson suffered from Alpha-1 antitrypsin and the best way to explain that is that he he lacked a glycoproteinthat is suppose to protect tissues in the body from inflammatory cells. So, I highly doubt he passed his physical with "flying colors", its hard toimagine someone like Mike swho was already frail do 50 concerts with something that could give him respitory complications.

Why don't they tell us anything ? They're so secretive with anything about him .

HIPAA

People don't truly understand the impact this man had on modern culture. If Thriller and Off The Wall were hip hop albums, they'd be worth 6 mics.

Like everybody else, I grew up on dude, imitating his moves, rocking the glove, begging for a red leather jacket that my moms was never going to get me.

He crossed all cultural boundries and became bigger than a superstar, he was an icon.

I know the allegations have taken away from his legacy, but what is most important was the music.

RIP

Back
Top Bottom