Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

eba258fe7e843be7180946d862d1217647c2416.jpg
0d8159e880be1b9c1d4bbe5293f1e800ef3dfc3.jpg

cd635347ed708af7bc9a1d029fcc3e659c7abd6.jpg
2dc156e482b3109fd2092e81bbbea00bd11b084.jpg
a2a25ece3c85bb0f17a9d08f4ff1f8263252e59.jpg

peace bro

to be honest with you guys, I was more shocked then sad.

I was eating a sandwich at Toasties in NY and on the tv they said he went into cardiac arrest and was not breathing at the site. It hadn't been officialand there was no word but I knew that he was dead. Everyone was glued to the tv. Dude did have some sort of impact.

So when I'm asked in the future, where were you when MJ died?

Transformers 2.

Even though I wasn't sad, I turned to one of my friends during the movie and was like yo I can't believe Jackson died.

Originally Posted by bheights21

i can't believe people are on here with their "going too far comments" smh
That's because some people are "going too far". Talking about they can't eat, sleep, cried all day and night and woke up thismorning crying. People are talking about beating anybody up that brings up his child molestation allegations. And they never met the man.

Let the people mourn, I mean Biggie and Pac died and people are still mourning for their deaths and it isn't a problem. This man did more than any artistout their and he deserves nothing but respect. He is the greatest of all time and will be missed and in out prayers. R.I.P MJ

Originally Posted by Kingtre

At least he's finally at peace...son been in the spot light since like 4-5 yrs old...never got a chance to really live - He left us with a CRAZY body of work that will never be touched

listening to all the tribute mixes this morn/last night has been crazy- so many bangers spanning over decades and different points in life....
mosdef.
damn Mike.
RIP my dude.

R.I.P The Greatest Entertainer Of My Time He Broke 4 Generation Gaps He Was On Vinyl,Cassette,Cd, And Digital Music Formats He Was A Kid At Heart And I FeelThe Media And Society Threw Him A Bad Card SMH May His Soul Rest In Peace This Is 1 Person That I Would Have Expected To Live A Long Life ...I Grew UpImitating Both The MJ's Michael Jordan And Michael Jackson And With That Said I'll Always Be A Fan Till My Grave Moon Walking Grabbing My Nuts AndSpinning Long Live The King

i still cant see Michael gone
frown.gif

im sitting here watching the youtube videos on the moonwalk and still to this day i dont see how he does it so perfect to the point where it looks so fake orsomething!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

and does anybody know or have video on how he came up with the moonwalk and gliding

Last night on the way home:

Stopped at a red light.

Heard some weird noise. Like somebody screaming for thier life. Or somebody w/ a %%$%@# up engine.

Paused the music and rolled my window all the way down.

Realized that it was really someone screaming. I mean wailing, like they're suffering the greatest pain in their life.

Light turns green and I cross the intersection.

Car drives by me in the opposite direction, blaring "Billie Jean". In it I see the passenger screaming and bawling his eyes out. Talking 'bout"Noooooo Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*+$# is crazy.

Originally Posted by cguy610

That's because some people are "going too far". Talking about they can't eat, sleep, cried all day and night and woke up this morning crying. People are talking about beating anybody up that brings up his child molestation allegations. And they never met the man.
laugh.gif
Yea that is going too far.

Do any of you feel that there is a racial divide as far as how people

A) view Michael Jackson

B) handling his death

?

There was a conversation on the radio about this when I was driving to work today.

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

A) view Michael Jackson

B) handling his death

?

There was a conversation on the radio about this when I was driving to work today.
elaborate please...

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

A) view Michael Jackson

B) handling his death

?

^

I dunno.

But it seems like a lot of people, regardless of race, are taking it kinda hard.

Honestly, at least in my case, it was more of a shock thing rather than a super sad "I can't believe he's gone
frown.gif
" type sentiment.

What have you seen Marco?

The fact that I was never a big-big, MJ Let me go get the glove-jacket-hat and go watch moonwalker type of fan probably explains part of it.

But I imagine his thorough fans are taking it really hard. And they span all races. So I don't think there is any divide on a large scale.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cguy610

That's because some people are "going too far". Talking about they can't eat, sleep, cried all day and night and woke up this morning crying. People are talking about beating anybody up that brings up his child molestation allegations. And they never met the man.
laugh.gif
Yea that is going too far.
I think people do these things for attention. Sure he's going to be missed, but ya'll act like he was blood. I mean, do these people notwork that are just sitting around crying on TV?

Back
Top Bottom