Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

RIP saw this thread when it first started.
His funeral will be huge. Word is most living US presidents will be attending

SMH...I Remember Watching The Smooth Criminal Video When He Was Busting Off That Tommy Gun And Thinking That Was The Hardest *+$* I Seen Never Gonna Be AnotherI Can Bet That

Crazyyyyy how fast word spread when it happened, guess that shows the impact he had. My boy text me to let me know...10 secs later my girl got a text...then 2of my other friends text me to let me know, all in the span of a minute. I called my mom to mention it to her and before I can even say anything shes likeMichael Jackson just died. RIP Mike.

Originally Posted by Beelzebub23

EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE THAT REPRESENTED INNOCENCE DIED YESTERDAY.

NO MATTER YOUR RACE, ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL STATUS, IF YOU'RE IN MY AGE GROUP YOU'RE EFFECTED IN SOME WAY RIGHT NOW.

MUSIC WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. POPULAR CULTURE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. SOME OF OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE SAME.

YESTERDAY WE LOST A GIANT AMONG MEN.......

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]monstres sacrés[/color]

Dude, you just OD'd almost as bad as Mike himself.

Nothing he's done in the last 2 decades has really done much for music. He WAS a magnificent singer, perfomer, dancer, and AT TIMES, songwriter. QuincyJones should be getting at least half of the sudden love in this thread for the music MJ performed. But regardless of all of that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stopacting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop acting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.
Thats not the point man.

There are a lot of people TRYING to make this out to be less significant than it is.

Keep trying.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop acting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.
Thats not the point man.

There are a lot of people TRYING to make this out to be less significant than it is.

Keep trying.

Some people I know are acting worse than when their own family member died. People like they cousin/aunt/uncle die and they just chillin with a frown, thenwhen Mike dies the same person is like OMG!!!!, I cried all night and can't stop crying.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Apparently he died of food poisoning after eating a 9-year old wiener.

indifferent.gif

its alotta people gettin put on ignore..... some of yall disgust me

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

NO MATTER YOUR RACE, ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL STATUS, IF YOU'RE IN MY AGE GROUP YOU'RE EFFECTED IN SOME WAY RIGHT NOW.

MUSIC WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. POPULAR CULTURE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. SOME OF OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE SAME.

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

Nothing he's done in the last 2 decades has really done much for music. He WAS a magnificent singer, perfomer, dancer, and AT TIMES, songwriter. Quincy Jones should be getting at least half of the sudden love in this thread for the music MJ performed. But regardless of all of that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop acting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shut your !$+%$* mouth you don't know *%*% about real music so don't talk about it okay.

Don't give the trolls the attention they fiend for. Ignore their posts that lack logic, and any grasp on reality.

What is really eery is watching his Jackson 5 footage,
smh.gif
dude had more talent than dudes like Neyo and CB at age 11
sick.gif
ridiculous.

Which reminds me, when everyone in my generation use to say usher dance moves > Mikes......

Then they got on stage together for a special and Mike made him look like My Sweedish Grandmother on the Dance Floor.

some of you children just have no respect. hide behind your screens with these comments that you would'nt dare say in public
smh.gif
enjoy life as a coward..........

It's pretty funny...

Just checking on ebay at MJ dolls. On June 21st you could have gotten his main ones for $9-$12.

Now these dolls go for $200-$400 on ebay.

Imagine being that seller who waited all this time to sell his doll for $12 on the 21st lol and then a few days later to have it skyrocket. GOT EM

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

Nothing he's done in the last 2 decades has really done much for music. He WAS a magnificent singer, perfomer, dancer, and AT TIMES, songwriter. Quincy Jones should be getting at least half of the sudden love in this thread for the music MJ performed. But regardless of all of that, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE stop acting like Mike was on top of the world as of yesterday.
Bro, I don't know you. I've never even seen your screen name on niketalk before you quoted me. I'd appreciate in the future if youdidn't. I didn't make that post for you. I'M JUST SHARING MY FEELINGS ON THIS. THAT IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE DEATH OF THE MAN.

I clearly said anyone in my age group. YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY SOME KIND OF CHILD (Mentally or literally).

Dudes are really getting their feelings hurt in this thread.

*%@%'s disgusting. Especially the dude up there with the big, Red font.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Apparently he died of food poisoning after eating a 9-year old wiener.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

Originally Posted by krazy88s

He could've OD'd. I think hes been taking it since his hair caught fire and broke his leg.

It was def an accidental overdose. Youll see.

I'm sure it was. I dont think he did or might've done it intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom