Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

I think when someone dies there's really no point in harping on the bad in his life, really should just focus on the good. I mean, the guy is dead now.

The music is what's most important when it comes to remembering Michael Jackson. Music is a very powerful tool in that it stays around forever and affectspeople in so many ways. Not many in history can say they made music that touched so many people in so many different ways (no pun intended). The great creativeminds in history should be remembered for the art they contributed to society and the world...there's no point in singling out the negatives. There'sno denying the cultural impact of MJ, he will be forever missed and remembered as an icon of popular music. RIP.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

almost came to tears listening to "baby be mine" this morning
frown.gif

That's been my ringtone for like 2 years
pimp.gif

he's finally getting the respect he deserved, damn one has to die in order to not be hated. He did change music as we know it....

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

detsnk.png
Amazing...
eek.gif

Lil Scrappy also sampled Beat It on one of his songs on his mixtapes.

I'm still shocked that MJ has passed away. I was sleeping the entire afternoon after summer class, until my brother told me the breaking news. He may bein a better place in heaven, but his music and legacy will still live.

RIP to one of the greats.

Does anyone know how the funeral arrangement will be? Will they carry his casket around the country like they did James Brown?

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Do any of you feel that there is a racial divide as far as how people

A) view Michael Jackson

B) handling his death

?

There was a conversation on the radio about this when I was driving to work today.

!%#%$++ excellent, make this another !%#%$++ racial thread. Shut the @#%@ up with this racial *%** already enough is enough.

Another favorite of mine

dude has songs for days......and you hear him in your fave rappers music ALL THE TIME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by Q46totheE

Do any of you feel that there is a racial divide as far as how people

A) view Michael Jackson

B) handling his death

?

There was a conversation on the radio about this when I was driving to work today.

!%#%$++ excellent, make this another !%#%$++ racial thread. Shut the @#%@ up with this racial *%** already enough is enough.
dude shut up he was simply asking and letting us know
he didn't even state his own opinion so for you to come at him like that was silly

This man was great. Been listening to all of his music since yesterday and I forgot how many great songs he really had. His ability to make an album wasuntouchable. He didn't have throw away tracks on em, every track was good. None of his albums dragged none of them had more than 14 tracks I think. HellThriller only had 9 tracks.

Dirty Diana
Leave me alone
Who Is it?
Beat it
Dangerous

All are my favorite songs of all time.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He will be missed.

And Real Talk the negativity needs to stop. Now is just not the time for it. We know he wasn't perfect, nobody is.

And some people saying people are going over board just don't understand.

I'm 24 years old and I can honestly say I will listen to Mike before I listen to any other other artist in this world. He was the definition of greatness.

EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE THAT REPRESENTED INNOCENCE DIED YESTERDAY.

NO MATTER YOUR RACE, ECONOMIC OR SOCIAL STATUS, IF YOU'RE IN MY AGE GROUP YOU'RE EFFECTED IN SOME WAY RIGHT NOW.

MUSIC WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. POPULAR CULTURE WILL NEVER BE THE SAME. SOME OF OUR LIVES WILL NEVER BE SAME.

YESTERDAY WE LOST A GIANT AMONG MEN.......

R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]monstres sacrés[/color]

Back
Top Bottom