Michael Jackson 1958-2009..................... Memorial Set for July 7th at Staples Center

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

eek.gif

one of my friends coworkers offed themselves earlier today because of MJs death.. i'll post the news story when it comes up..
eek.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
!%!?
eek.gif

frown.gif
smh.gif

man I am actually shaken up by this news. For a good 5 years MJ and 2pac were the ONLY people I listened to exclusively. I spent countless hours watching MJdocumentaries and Moonwalker and recorded VHS' of VH1 whenever they would show his videos. Man I practiced that damn MJ and Janet dance routine on Screamso f'in much its embedded in my muscle memory.

-The Juice

eek.gif

one of my friends coworkers offed themselves earlier today because of MJs death.. i'll post the news story when it comes up..
eek.gif
smh.gif
Thats a damn shame. was he/she marrried? kids?

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm sure its been mentioned but if not here you go:

MJ died the 25th , Aaliyah died the 25th, Static Major died the 25th, Left Eye the 25th too, James Brown 12/25
And his last album was Thriller 25th Anniversary
smh.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
eek.gif

2+5=7

I didn't cry.

But, I was driving home from work and they were still not confirming on the radio. Just saying he was rushed to the hospital. Then when they finally confirmedhis death...just shock.

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

Dudes are really crying?

I forgot you the super thug. You never had an Michael Jackson album, you never tried to do the moonwalk. You don't know the words to about 20 of his songs. Phil ******o
Im a thug because Im not crying over MJ's death? No I never had a MJ album(Moms did), but I've listen to all the songs dudes are playing in this thread. Yea I tried to do the moonwalk. Yea I know the words to 20 of his songs. But I'm not gonna cry about it logging off
Fixed.

eek.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif
Thats a damn shame. was he/she marrried? kids?
come on man

I'm sitting by my window in my bedroom...and I hear my neighbor playing Human Nature. Feels so damn surreal.

this dude. one died of natural causes (well, what we know) and he wants to say it's just as sad as people getting killed for no reason whatsoever
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom