Michael Jackson: The Experience

I hope I'm late considerin NT is in the know for everything. March '11 is copped status. Nov. 23 for Wii and other little brother systems

I hope I'm late considerin NT is in the know for everything. March '11 is copped status. Nov. 23 for Wii and other little brother systems

son_i_am_disappoint.gif

I tried the demo, but I got stuck on the level where you have to stick the mic in a little boy's butt.

I tried the demo, but I got stuck on the level where you have to stick the mic in a little boy's butt.

I can't wait. Hope it comes to xbox 360

Edit:  hold up, MJ moves are mostly footwork, it looks like all you do is dance with the controller in your hand, ehh, I don't know about this.

I can't wait. Hope it comes to xbox 360

Edit:  hold up, MJ moves are mostly footwork, it looks like all you do is dance with the controller in your hand, ehh, I don't know about this.

Yo I played the other game for Wii like this.. Party something or other.. and it is pretty fun! It was at a work party (non-alcoholic)... and it was nice -- I imagine add some liquor and ya get super stupid with it.

Yo I played the other game for Wii like this.. Party something or other.. and it is pretty fun! It was at a work party (non-alcoholic)... and it was nice -- I imagine add some liquor and ya get super stupid with it.

Back
Top Bottom