Michael Jordan/Race Team on cover of Road Racer X

Joined Apr 7, 2002
Michael Jordan's race team is on the cover of Road Racer X. Interesting feature on him in the magazine, too...

Joined Apr 23, 2007
Doesn't the race team have an additional color (yellow)?
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Joined May 6, 2007
thanks for the info Blazers21NTNP...i prolly gonna score that...
IS THE JUICE?
WORTH THE SQUEEZE BRAH??

Team Philippines​
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Joined Nov 16, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]Doesn't the race team have an additional color (yellow)?[hr][/hr]

They change their colors every year... Yellow is the old team colors...
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

Joined Apr 23, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]They change their colors every year... Yellow is the old team colors... [hr][/hr]

Thanx metal. I wounder how the new loves would have looked w/ those colors !
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

Joined May 27, 2007
just yesterday morning i seen a guy on a motorcylce wearing that jacket. i'll check out the magazine, doubt i'd buy it though.
I Shine Cause I Grind

Joined Mar 30, 2004
Aaron Yates is good for MJ's team. He is old school. He's got a Barkley type attitude. Most of NT probably don't know anything about it though.
COOK # 45
get fit.

Joined Mar 14, 2004
^^ Agreed I do not know what hell you are talking about. I want Jordan bike do anyone know how to get one. Great information on that 4fitness we could always use the knowledge. :D

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Cool, nice pics
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

mjshoefanatic

Banned
Joined Jul 7, 2004
Great find. MJ still keepin his competitive juices flowing.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14​
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

Joined Aug 11, 2007
MJ has found another love other than basketball... Hopefully, they keep coming with some NICE HEAT for their riders, such as Motorsport IV's...

b1lly hoyle

Banned
Joined Jan 23, 2005
No prob... I'm looking forward to seeing their colors for next year to see what the team V's will look like...
">
They already did the Team V's.

And the team of guys are awesome...we've interviewed Aaron a few times and he's a good dude.

Joined Jan 28, 2006
Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

No prob... I'm looking forward to seeing their colors for next year to see what the team V's will look like...
">

And the team of guys are awesome...we've interviewed Aaron a few times and he's a good dude.

Joined Mar 2, 2008
Originally Posted by jd3772000

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

">

hypebeast?? c'on now you seriously jock everything JB or what? These are ugly

Top Bottom