Michael Jordan to become a father again...

From what I've seen, most of the kids whose parents played in the league usually never amount to anything "special".

My theory is that when you are born into the good life, there is little to no opportunity to become acquainted with "hunger" and/or "drive". If you've had access to fame and fortune your whole life, what motivation is there to improve your situation? That's why, I believe, most of these kids who are the progeny of successful athletes rarely make it to the level, or surpass the level, their parents reached.

The brightest stars will always come from the trenches.

Dude practicing his game on a lopsided court full of broken glass, where gang-bangers hang out, deep in the hood >>>> will always have the greater will to succeed as a ball player (provided he has his head on right and is surrounded by enough positive influences) than the kid who has a heated bball court in his father's mansion in a gated community.

Have you ever heard of this guy Kobe Bryant

Re-read my first sentence.

From what I've seen, most of the kids whose parents played in the league usually never amount to anything "special".

My theory is that when you are born into the good life, there is little to no opportunity to become acquainted with "hunger" and/or "drive". If you've had access to fame and fortune your whole life, what motivation is there to improve your situation? That's why, I believe, most of these kids who are the progeny of successful athletes rarely make it to the level, or surpass the level, their parents reached.

Dude practicing his game on a lopsided court full of broken glass, where gang-bangers hang out, deep in the hood >>>> will always have the greater will to succeed as a ball player (provided he has his head on right and is surrounded by enough positive influences) than the kid who has a heated bball court in his father's mansion in a gated community.

Or Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Love, Tim Hardaway Jr, Glen Rice Jr, Andrew Wiggins, etc etc

Sure a lot of them don't make it, but the ones who do have an advantage over other people due to the resources available to them.

Congrats GOAT! Hopefully it's a worthy son this time.. i mean with mj like skills unlike Marcus and the other bum

Last edited:
Dudes paid. He should be hand selecting women for breeding. Keep that greatness alive
Thats what i was saying . I dont get it? This dude is filthy rich any girl would give him the age regardless of their age or his asuming they are 18. I would be hand picking some

breds like Skylar Diggins

, you know dang well she aint going to say no and they have the potential to have another star born. I just dont get it man and MJ and going to be around raising that child.lol

yo seriously, could u imagine if jordan were to pass like next year, the fight for his estate would be legendary ...

Legen....Wait for it.....dary!!

Let's wait for the divorce and see how much she will get. Kind makes me wish I had a "V". I'm hungry for that paper too! Lol

She s 34 Jordan should try and reup 2 times

Gotta get a star

Last edited:
Keep a stock of his sperm on ice and run a tryout for potential suitors. Mediocrebasketballspawn problem solved.

Mostly true in sports. The exception is QB where having money is an advantage with QB coaches/camps.

Dudes paid. He should be hand selecting women for breeding. Keep that greatness alive

Thats what i was saying . I dont get it? This dude is filthy rich any girl would give him the age regardless of their age or his asuming they are 18. I would be hand picking some
breds like Skylar Diggins
View media item 674594

, you know dang well she aint going to say no and they have the potential to have another star born. I just dont get it man and MJ and going to be around raising that child.lol
she dates that NTer's homeboy, but she shouted 0ut Trey Burke on NBATV (she and Lisa Leslie and Swin Cash was calling highlights and said something like, "and he's definitely really fun to look at too hehe") and I don't even know if dude knows about it. It was even a few days before the Jazz were coming into OKC (Tulsa is ~2hrs away) for a preseason game. The oop was thrown

Last edited:

Fully agree reminds me of when somebody posted the Mike Tyson piece about could his kids ever be boxers. He said no because they get excited about seeing Tyga or something like that, and having everything they wanted with really no effort, all given. Where he on the other hand came from nothing and had to work for everything....

Fully agree reminds me of when somebody posted the Mike Tyson piece about could his kids ever be boxers. He said no because they get excited about seeing Tyga or something like that, and having everything they wanted with really no effort, all given. Where he on the other hand came from nothing and had to work for everything....
Grant Hill sonned the fab 5, though

Or Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Love, Tim Hardaway Jr, Glen Rice Jr, Andrew Wiggins, etc etc

Sure a lot of them don't make it, but the ones who do have an advantage over other people due to the resources available to them.
austin rivers, coby karl, luke walton, jalen rose, john and bret barry.

oh and lebron (his dad actually plays back up center for the heat)

the % of nba player's kids that make the NBA is way way way higher than the % of the average person's kids

austin rivers, coby karl, luke walton, jalen rose, john and bret barry.

oh and lebron (his dad actually plays back up center for the heat)

the % of nba player's kids that make the NBA is way way way higher than the % of the average person's kids
:lol: @ the reaches to prove dude wrong ...

How many children are better then their super star parents? Corporate , science, sports...

Second generation of super stars tend to not have the same hunger...

Of course there are exceptions.

#ntextremes.... We're talking generalities.

I would think their motivation is usually to be better than pops. What Lebron kids grow up to be should be interesting.

BTW congrats to MJ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom