Michael Moore- The Awful Truth (goes IN on NYPD ref blacks and "looking like he had a gun")

roll.gif
That guy is crazy

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

I don't care what anyone says, Michael Moore does speak the truth
pimp.gif

The dude that was shot with a wallet was shot 41 times.
He was an immigrant, spoke/understood barely any English, and worked a couple of jobs to keep himself in school.
The 4 cops that chased him were undercover, so they looked like regular people.
He though he was being mugged by four dudes so he showed his wallet.
Like I said truth.... but twisting it. Moore doesnt mention that dude didnt speak english well. He also doesnt mention that those cops were undercover. That doesnt make what he did right, but there is a deeper discord than just police shooting men of ethnic nature. If you aint gone speak to the issues the police have and create for themselves. You aint getting to the problem.

may be i'm missing something, but how is moore twisting the truth?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

pimp.gif

He was an immigrant, spoke/understood barely any English, and worked a couple of jobs to keep himself in school.
Like I said truth.... but twisting it. Moore doesnt mention that dude didnt speak english well. He also doesnt mention that those cops were undercover. That doesnt make what he did right, but there is a deeper discord than just police shooting men of ethnic nature. If you aint gone speak to the issues the police have and create for themselves. You aint getting to the problem.

He has a market that he caters to..... Sarcasm, telling half truths, twisting truth to satistfy a market doesnt help trigger happy, scared policeofficers patrol the streets with the level of capability thats necessary for them to actually help society. Moore knows exactly what hes doing.....

The police aint innocent in this either though..

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Michael Moore is the definition of "reaching".
what? how was that video"reaching"?
exaggeration of the truth yes..I mean he DID state occurrences that DID take place
roll.gif
@ the babies and dude on the bike with his hands up

Why do people say he's reaching when those incidents actually happened?

The kids in the stroller with their hands up was hilarious.

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

pimp.gif

You must not have had the internets when Bowling for Columbine came out. That movie was atrocious. So was Fahrenheit 9/11.

Originally Posted by jasoner27

LMAO @ him dumpin them by the police department
In front of my god-mothers precinct no less....

I wonder why ya'll think so negatively of Michael Moore and his efforts

Sure he has a way of doing things, but he speaks the truth..... a candy bar, spatula, and other bs items for guns?

My godmother is NYPD and even she is a fan of Moore's docs... and I'm sure she's gonna support this 1

See the people commenting do not live in NYC and will never understand how detectives move out here

If someone is dressed up in a sweater or hoody and jumps out of a tinted unmarked car which with NYPD is any damn car with guns drawn telling you to lay downwhat are you gonna do ?

Sicko, Fahrenheit and Capitalism sucked man.

Fahrenheit got an 83%
Sicko got a 93%

What are you talking about?

The man didnt speak english well...And? The cops were undercover...So what? Lets say this was a drug bust gone bad, I could understand the circumstances. Thatsnot the case here. Can you provide us with 10 examples of this happening with white men? I am honestly asking.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

Originally Posted by jasoner27

LMAO @ him dumpin them by the police department
In front of my god-mothers precinct no less....

I wonder why ya'll think so negatively of Michael Moore and his efforts

Sure he has a way of doing things, but he speaks the truth..... a candy bar, spatula, and other bs items for guns?

My godmother is NYPD and even she is a fan of Moore's docs... and I'm sure she's gonna support this 1

I laugh at people like that because they never have any arguments about the topic at hand, but it's kind of like "oh it's Michael Moore it'sprogressive in nature, it's wrong." it's the kinda cool thing to hate him.

pretty old...but I've seen this about 5-6 times already...and only today did I notice dude @ 1:13 ganking a wallet without exchanging his old one.
lol

Back
Top Bottom