Michael Vick vs Washington Redksins Vol. Post your favorite ind. game in the NFL

http://espn.go.com/nfl/fe...ichael-vick-game-century

Watched that game beginning to end...IMO greatest game by a ind. player in the nfl that i've seen. seemed like every eagles drive had everyone in
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What's your favorite individual game by someone in the NFL?

I was just gonna come in here and say that several of his incompletions were drops too, looks like he made that clear himself though
laugh.gif
Didn't one of the receivers drop another TD too? He really did only have a couple throws that weren't right on target, and even those were still catchable.

That was simply amazing man. ******** fans weren't even THAT mad cause most of them mess with Vick. Well, the folks that "look like me" mess with Vick. If you will.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

That was simply amazing man. ******** fans weren't even THAT mad cause most of them mess with Vick. Well, the folks that "look like me" mess with Vick. If you will.
laugh.gif
ISWDT

loved this game for obvious reasons, my Twitter feed had so much depression Skins fans were ready to kill themselves
laugh.gif

the miracle at the Meadowlands was 2nd, man that thread was EPIC
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/279275/Eagles-vs-Giants-Battle-for-the-NFC-East-Sunday-1pm?page=13

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif
ISWDT

loved this game for obvious reasons, my Twitter feed had so much depression Skins fans were ready to kill themselves
laugh.gif

the miracle at the Meadowlands was 2nd, man that thread was EPIC
laugh.gif

http://niketalk.com/topic/279275/Eagles-vs-Giants-Battle-for-the-NFC-East-Sunday-1pm?page=13

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------JESUS IN CLEATS = MICHAEL VICK!!!!
roll.gif

Pretty much. Im a Skins' fan but im from the 757 and always banged with Vick hard. So I wont even mad...

Can't embed from my phone, but my main man Steve smith did work. 201 yds receiving

It's a dangggggg shame he hasn't had a legit QB to get him the ball the past few years.

I like the aftermath when one of the ******** newsreporters were going ham on the organization lol

the whole beginning of the game just had me stunned...

between the fight and the smack talk before the game.. to the first play..

Right after that game was the Vick for MVP thread blew up.

Amazing performance though.

I will forever remember where I was for that Vick performance.  He tore the Skins and their fans up that game.  Seeing and hearing about Skins fans leaving before halftime to never return was truly epic. 

Man, that game was unbelievable I will always remember watching that game. The Eagles first half was
eek.gif

Vick was amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ronnie Brown introducing the wildcat in NE with 4 TD's and a passing TD.  Beat the @#$% outta them boys.  
pimp.gif

Dan Marino Week 1 in 94 vs Drew Bledsoe and the Patriots, comin off the achilles injury, in the mud, 4th and 5 throwing that 35 yard pass to Fryar to win.  473 yards, and 5 TD's. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The fake Spike game vs the Jets.  In their house.  4 TD's to Ingram, including taking their milk money with that fake at the end. 

Non Miami, Randy Moss rookie year in Dallas, 3 catches, 3 TD's, like a 160 yards or so. 
laugh.gif

Clinton Portis when he was with Denver with I think 5 TD's vs the Chiefs. 

Several Barry Sanders games, like the double 80 yarders he put down on Tampa I think. 

Terrell Davis vs the Cowboys, think he had 2 65+ yarders, and like a buck fifty on maybe 15 carries and then sat out the rest of the game. 
laugh.gif

Adrian Peterson against the Bears a few years ago in Soldier Field.
pimp.gif

The Chargers game too.
pimp.gif

CP I remember that Marino game...

**** LeBeau vs Peyton Manning and the Colts, 2005 divisional playoff

Back
Top Bottom