Michael Vick vs Washington Redksins Vol. Post your favorite ind. game in the NFL

Originally Posted by Statis22

Adrian Peterson against the Bears a few years ago in Soldier Field.
pimp.gif

The Chargers game too.
pimp.gif

came in to post this 224 and 3tds against CHI
296 3 tds against SD with a prime LT on the other side of the field 

in his rookie season 
pimp.gif

I had Vick AND Desean starting for my fantasy team that week. Vick put up 60 points. Desean had like 23. That first play alone was 24 points.

Originally Posted by EvansST

pimp.gif

When he's at his best NO ONE is better than #7.

I think if he had had the work ethic he has now from the jump that would be true. But I feel like if a defense defends him the best way they can, there are a few QB's out there who at their best can adapt and play a better game than Vick can at his best. 

4567_91423.jpg

@[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5am:nerd:ody72 Vick can adapt ex: Miracle at the Meadowlands #2[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]he caught on the blitz's and was able to manipulate them, he just needs to work on the nickel back pressure read[/font]

I'm not sure this totally qualifies for this post, but I was just reminded since it started with a game against the Skins. Matt Schaub vs the Skins last year:

38-52, 497 yds
3 TDs, 1 INT

And watching the game those numbers actually don't even reflect how well he played. He was absolutely on fire and spread the ball really well too. 8 different receivers caught passes and 7 of those had 20 yds or more receiving.

Actually McNabb had a better passer rating in that game

28-38, 426 yds but only 1 TD. Can't believe this wasn't a higher scoring game.

Back
Top Bottom