Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

If one of my items were on backorder, and i called in to cancel it, will BING know to take that out of my rewards. I canceled a $84 hoody, but my rewards stillshows it, but it says PENDING. Also, i got two $23.99 shirts, but Eastbay automatically gave it a "2 for $35 " discount. But in my bing, it showsthat they are giving 50% back on the $23.99 price. If it says PENDING then im good rigth

I LOVE BING!

i accidently used ebates when i placed my orders but i didnt know.. so i sent in a email to bing saying i didnt get my cashback, but a few days later i seecashback from both ebates and bing! YESSIR

Outlets are sooo last year, its all about cashback and marshalls/nordstrom rack/ and ross

Originally Posted by warriors510

If one of my items were on backorder, and i called in to cancel it, will BING know to take that out of my rewards. I canceled a $84 hoody, but my rewards still shows it, but it says PENDING. Also, i got two $23.99 shirts, but Eastbay automatically gave it a "2 for $35 " discount. But in my bing, it shows that they are giving 50% back on the $23.99 price. If it says PENDING then im good rigth
No they review everything during the 60 days...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

I LOVE BING!

i accidently used ebates when i placed my orders but i didnt know.. so i sent in a email to bing saying i didnt get my cashback, but a few days later i see cashback from both ebates and bing! YESSIR

Outlets are sooo last year, its all about cashback and marshalls/nordstrom rack/ and ross
I'm gonna email bing and rat you out Kidlebron...
laugh.gif
loljk

What tees did you guys find on there? Cus I only found one good one and I wanna get the 2 for 35 deal.
Is there anything else worth getting?
All i ordered on the 50 so far is gold membership and hyperizes.
I love bing this is such a good deal, like someone said no tax, free shipping, and 50% CB.

If one of my items were on backorder, and i called in to cancel it, will BING know to take that out of my rewards. I canceled a $84 hoody, but my rewards still shows it, but it says PENDING. Also, i got two $23.99 shirts, but Eastbay automatically gave it a "2 for $35 " discount. But in my bing, it shows that they are giving 50% back on the $23.99 price. If it says PENDING then im good rigth
I had some socks that were backordered and didn't get anything. It's gonna be pending until the 60 days are up.

Originally Posted by raptors29

I had some socks that were backordered and didn't get anything. It's gonna be pending until the 60 days are up.

So if it's on backorder we won't get any cash back? Can we cancel the backorder item and still get cash back for the rest of the purchase?

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

Originally Posted by raptors29

So if it's on backorder we won't get any cash back? Can we cancel the backorder item and still get cash back for the rest of the purchase?

I wouldn't cancel it if I were you. I'd just wait until everything (even the backordered stuff) ship. You can always send it back if you don'tget the cashback.

When cashback becomes available to withdraw after the 60 days and if i had ordered using paypal then will paypal take there usual fee from my cashback amountbecause if they are then i would rather pay through credit card. Let me know if anyone can help me out. I also wanted to know if paypal takes a fee if youdecide to cancel the order before eastbay even ships it out because i ordered like 300 worth of stuff and then i cancelled it and eastbay said they refundedthe full amount but now i am worried that paypal will take some money out of that 300.....................Any Help!

So I put my order in 7 hours ago and still nothing in my cashback account. Should i just wait the 48 hours? And if you ordered something on backorder eventhough it said will be shipped with yesterday's date, you wont get any cashback? I'm confused.

Originally Posted by jazz145

When cashback becomes available to withdraw after the 60 days and if i had ordered using paypal then will paypal take there usual fee from my cashback amount because if they are then i would rather pay through credit card. Let me know if anyone can help me out. I also wanted to know if paypal takes a fee if you decide to cancel the order before eastbay even ships it out because i ordered like 300 worth of stuff and then i cancelled it and eastbay said they refunded the full amount but now i am worried that paypal will take some money out of that 300.....................Any Help!

No fees when you withdraw money to your paypal account. And ne fees when its a refund.

^^what did u order? As far as the backorders go im not sure since i have never ordered anything that was backordered.

yeah theres a hoodie I want thats backorder and said it will ship tomorrow. Idk if I should order it or not now
frown.gif

i've ordered two items that are on backorder til 8/26 and everything seems smooth so far. i've recieved my cashbackkk (pending)

When I ordered my hyperize on backorder I received the CB email right away so I'm sure you can get something on backorder and get CB for it 60 days afterthe date you placed the order.

Back
Top Bottom