Microsoft Bing.com 50% cashback on eastbay

with this 50% off i might cop some shorts and mayb hyrdros too lol. Bing is awesome.

Just made a pretty big order, hopefully I have no problems but we will see. I got..

2 Hurleys shirts
Billabong shirt
Zoo York shirt
2 Stussy shirts
Gold Membership
2 different pairs of Nike Shoxs for my girl
Nike Hyperize (Billy Hoyles)
Dodgers hoodie
UNC hoodie
and a Northface jacket

came out to like $660
eek.gif
but all that for only $330 after cash back.. cant pass that up! Thats about how much retail would have been for my Hyperize and her2 pairs of shoxs
laugh.gif

EDIT: It just showed up in my pending.. can I still have any problems? Hopefully not.

im in australia, is this just an offer to you guys in the states or customers worldwide??
cheers for any info.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

does anybody know when this is going to end?

They state until end of the month but also Microsoft has the right to end at anytime.

So let me get this straight, if I use bing to make purchases that are NOT backordered, the cashback will show up in 48hrs??

And, I can use a gift card to make purchases?

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Just made a pretty big order, hopefully I have no problems but we will see. I got..

2 Hurleys shirts
Billabong shirt
Zoo York shirt
2 Stussy shirts
Gold Membership
2 different pairs of Nike Shoxs for my girl
Nike Hyperize (Billy Hoyles)
Dodgers hoodie
UNC hoodie
and a Northface jacket

came out to like $660
eek.gif
but all that for only $330 after cash back.. cant pass that up! Thats about how much retail would have been for my Hyperize and her 2 pairs of shoxs
laugh.gif

EDIT: It just showed up in my pending.. can I still have any problems? Hopefully not.
I couldn't either. My total was $575.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So let me get this straight, if I use bing to make purchases that are NOT backordered, the cashback will show up in 48hrs??

Backordered or not, it doesn't make a difference. Most orders typically show up within 48 hours, unless you do a huge order and bing mightreview your order and could delay the cashback process. Yes you can use a giftcard to make a purchase, just cannot purchase a giftcard (to my understanding)

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

do you get the shipping 50% too?

No. But you can order the Eastbay Gold club and get half off on that and get free 3 day shipping on all your orders for 1 year. Will come in handy whenSpacejam's XI get released ^_^

Originally Posted by Stokesey

im in australia, is this just an offer to you guys in the states or customers worldwide??
cheers for any info.

Unfortunately only valid for US residents.

Originally Posted by Mamba Bean

Originally Posted by Stokesey

cheers for any info.

Unfortunately only valid for US residents.

Damn, hope you guys make the most of it
smile.gif
cheers for the confirm Mamba Bean

Gonna cop Kobe IV philly,hyperize WMCJ, 2 kobe shorts, and Nike Air Trainer 1 on Friday hopefully it works without any problems.

Originally Posted by nikes06

Backordered or not, it doesn't make a difference. Most orders typically show up within 48 hours, unless you do a huge order and bing might review your order and could delay the cashback process. Yes you can use a giftcard to make a purchase, just cannot purchase a giftcard (to my understanding)

Thank You!!!
pimp.gif

Also 1 more thing, do they accept Footlocker gift cards on eastbay? I figured same inventory, no problem, but I'm not sure....

EDIT: NVM, it didn't work on eastbay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Backordered or not, it doesn't make a difference. Most orders typically show up within 48 hours, unless you do a huge order and bing might review your order and could delay the cashback process. Yes you can use a giftcard to make a purchase, just cannot purchase a giftcard (to my understanding)

Thank You!!!
pimp.gif

Also 1 more thing, do they accept Footlocker gift cards on eastbay? I figured same inventory, no problem, but I'm not sure....

EDIT: NVM, it didn't work on eastbay
laugh.gif

I doubt it, but both Eastbay AND Footlocker have bing 50% cashback right now.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Where does it says you get the Cashback? I go to checkout, and I don't see anything about it.

It won't say anything on eastbay, just make sure you go through your bing account to get to eastbay. After you purchase usually within 15 minutes sometimescan take up to 48 hrs your bing cash back account should have a pending cash back amount.

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

Where does it says you get the Cashback? I go to checkout, and I don't see anything about it.

It won't say anything on eastbay, just make sure you go through your bing account to get to eastbay. After you purchase usually within 15 minutes sometimes can take up to 48 hrs your bing cash back account should have a pending cash back amount.
Okay thanks. When it says 'excluded from discounts', that is including this right? Someone earlier said it was allowed, but I don'tto make a big purchase and end up paying the whole thing.

Originally Posted by retrojrott24

It won't say anything on eastbay, just make sure you go through your bing account to get to eastbay. After you purchase usually within 15 minutes sometimes can take up to 48 hrs your bing cash back account should have a pending cash back amount.
Okay thanks. When it says 'excluded from discounts', that is including this right? Someone earlier said it was allowed, but I don't to make a big purchase and end up paying the whole thing.
No it does not include this, the only thing you can't buy with the 50% cash back is the Air Jordan DMP VII pack, everything else is a go.

disregard.....my bing is officially "pending".....$60.....cashback and same price for a pair of KBs...wooooo!

Originally Posted by DFABIX

disregard.....my bing is officially "pending".....$60.....cashback and same price for a pair of KBs...wooooo!
How long did it take to get that update?

so what did you guys end up getting? i got a northface fleece, nike pro shirts and compression shorts, some hyperizes, and some mcdavid stuff.

Great steals!!!

Back
Top Bottom