Midnight Navy "Georgetown" Jordan III 3/20/21

Would you guys pay $400 for Pinnacle 3s made out of real, top grain leather (provided it was a good colorway)?

Everything these days will fly. Unfortunately, the days of doing homework and putting in work are no longer sufficient to grab a pair. Unless you have a connect, it’s pure 100% luck.

Good thing is, there’s always another release soon down the road to chase.

man get y’all some side pieces/ home girls

last few releases I didn’t hit, but they did

gotta up the odds

Would you guys pay $400 for Pinnacle 3s made out of real, top grain leather (provided it was a good colorway)?
Lol no one replied to this because they don't want to pay for the better materials. Probably the same type of people that complain about the quality of McChickens and say it should be organic and from free-range chicken.

People don't like paying high retail prices for shoes like this, but don't mind paying resell prices that are just as high. I wonder how Pinnacles would perform today...

Everything these days will fly. Unfortunately, the days of doing homework and putting in work are no longer sufficient to grab a pair. Unless you have a connect, it’s pure 100% luck.

Good thing is, there’s always another release soon down the road to chase.
When you say "doing homework" and "putting in work", what do you mean exactly?

People don't like paying high retail prices for shoes like this, but don't mind paying resell prices that are just as high. I wonder how Pinnacles would perform today...

Definitely a case of how people perceive and create the illusion of value.

Doesn't help that society has gotten more impulsive and conditioned to getting what they want ASAP and now.

As much as I love and want the Bred 1s, I'm sorry, I'm not spending a PS5-at-retail-worth of money for shoes that will return again...

Back
Top Bottom